Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Sakura loves Sasuke & Sasuke has feelings for her too, but something is very wrong with him and his emotions are hurting everyone close too him including Sakura, he does more than hurt her but ruins her future but is it really Sasuke...

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
--Blame it on Destiny.3.--

"S...Sasuke?" I looked at him so suprised. Why would he be here around so early? "Hey Sakura" He walked closer to me. "Hey Sasuke, what's up your here kind of early?" It was kind of weird but I was happy to see him anyway. I gave him a hug. "Nothing Sakura, I wanted to know why I woke up today and you weren't around." I looked down at my feet. "I'm sorry Sasuke, I had some very important things to take care of early this morning, I feel bad about it though, but I didn't want to wake you." I played with my fingers. Damnit, why am I so nervous? I feel weird.


"So Sakura we didn't finish when you was at my place." He grabbed my arm. "Umm, yes...?" "So have you seen Naruto lately?" I gulped. "Not really." He grabbed my second arm and pinned me to the wall. I gasped. "Don't play dumb Sakura, I saw what you did!" I looked at him. He was right. My stupid self I was playing dumb for sure because I knew damn well what he was talking about. "Sasuke...please let go, your hurting me..." He squeezed my arms. "You think I care about your damn feelings! You wasn't thinking about my feelings when you left me alone! When you went running off with Naruto!" I was begining to tear. His face came closer to mine and he gritted his teeth. "Do you think I'm some kind of fool?" I stood silent. "If you do, your even dumber than you look." I gritted my teeth. "Shut up!" I pushed him away and got off his grip. He swung at me.


Wait, he swung at me??? What's wrong with him! He's been like this for awhile. First him disappearing, running off, not wanted to talk to me, cutting himslef and now he's trying to hit me? Something's up. I ducked and ran for the door, but he grabbed my hair and I lost balance and fell. He pulled my hair dragging me to the living room. "Sasuke stop! I don't want to fight, what's wrong with you?" He lifted me up from my hair and pushed me onto the couch. He started punching my face, I tried to kick him, but he grabbed my leg and threw me. I landed on the living room table. "Ouch..." I tried getting up. My blood was all over the couch from him punching my face in and now my table is broken....I'm scared. I didn't know what to do, I'm no match for him, fighting will just make me weaker, give him an advantage to beat me up more than I already am. Then I'll really be defenseless. I lifted my face up from the floor and he was standing right next to me. I turned around and then...I couldn't breath. Sasuke was on top of me, choking me. "You know Sakura, I don't know what was I thinking when I accepted you because now I see your true colors, your not worth my time, I have a life ahead of me, but I'm delaying it all because of something like you." I still couldn't breath. I reached my hands up to my neck and tried to pull his hand off...no use. I'm gonna die...might as well face it... I'm loosing energy. My hands fell to the floor and I closed my eyes. All of a sudden my neck felt lighter. I breathed! I started coughing like crazy. I was actually breathing, I'm not dead, its still hard, he's on me. "S...Sasuke..." "Sakura let it be the last time, you know what I'm talking about, you watch yourself because you belong to me." I coughed. "I don't belong to anyone, just because we're with eachother doesn't mean we own eachother!" I grunted. "Hmph, Well, we will see about that Sakura" Uhhh, what is he doing? His hand was under my shirt.

"Sas...Sasuke, what are you doing?" He ripped open my shirt. I gasped. He was kissing my neck...Is he trying to...No he wouldn't dare. I tried to pull him off of me but he just put more weight on my stomach, I can barely breathe. I coughed. "Get off me!" Damnit I'm scared! My shirt was ripped open, my skirt was up...oh god. "Umph, Sasuke, please, get off!" He was already in me. Tears was running down my face. I tried kicking him, hitting him but he stood as hard as a rock, my hits didn't hurt him. I tried so much I was so weak with no energy, there was nothing I can do. I had tons of scratches already. My body felt weak and he just kept on going. "Help!" I kept screaming over and over but no help came to me. I feel like my life is over. I breathed heavily and closed my eyes. I put my hands on his shoulders and tried pushing him off. I gritted my teeth. "Uhh, Sasuke get off!" All of a sudden he got off me. I finally started breathing normal. I sat up quickly and pulled my skirt down...It hurted. Sasuke stood next to me, he knelt next to me. I backed up and gasped, but he quickly pulled me close to him and held me. What the frack? "Sakura, I'm sorry." I layed my head on his chest from exaustion. I sighed. Then everything went blank.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xEmotional on August 11, 2007, 5:17:10 AM

xEmotional on
xEmotionaloh nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ! :|
this is so intense XD

Amyfan2004 on July 13, 2007, 7:29:04 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004yeap somethings wrong with him...