Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Sakura loves Sasuke & Sasuke has feelings for her too, but something is very wrong with him and his emotions are hurting everyone close too him including Sakura, he does more than hurt her but ruins her future but is it really Sasuke...

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4


--Blame it on Destiny.4.--

Boom!

What was that? I walked downstairs to look. I heard it again, twice. Then after I heard "Hey billboard brow get out here!" I sighed. Ino. I opened up the door and Ino was just standing there tapping her foot. "Heh, sorry Ino, I forgot today is when we resume our training with Lady Tsunade..." "Forgot! How can you forget! This thing is major I mean super major important! Lady Tsunade was out for two weeks and you forget? If we train today and she sees you like that she is obviously gonna know you did no training while she was gone! Your too out of it, stop letting Sasuke distract you." I opened my eyes. "I think its better if you don't bring up Sasuke, right now I want to focus on my training." "Sakura...whats wrong you been like this for two weeks now, lighten up, is there something wrong that you want to talk about?" I bowed my head. "You know cause if there is I'm still your friend Sakura, you do look a little different, but lets talk." Ino sat next to me. "Come on, come on, you can tell me I wont say anything." "Ino...I'm glad your treating me like a friend again, but really I'm okay." She got up and stared down at me. "No your not spit it out billboard brow!" "Nah, lets go train."

I was lying to Ino and I really don't like to lie. But something was wrong with me, I just don't know myself what it is so how can I tell others whats wrong if I don't even know. I been like this for about two weeks maybe like Ino said but I was like this a little before two weeks, now I feel worse. Like right after Sasuke...right after he raped me I started getting worse. I hope it goes away soon. I almost forgot how to jump from branch to branch. "Sakura!" "Hmm, yea Ino?" "Try to go faster would ya, if Tsunade yells at me its gonna be on you." I decided to listen to her and go a little faster, after all I was supposed to show I was better than her why was I slacking? I went a little passed her when we reached Lady Tsunade's place. I jumped down with Ino and Lady Tsuade was already standing there waiting. "Great" Ino mumbled. "You two are late." "Heh heh, sorry Lady Tsunade, I was waiting out on Sakura." She looked at me. "Hmmm, Sakura!" I stood up straight. "Yes?" "I guess you have been training over my time away, correct?" I gulped. "Umm yes I have."
"Good, lets get started then."

Ino ran to me and started throwing a few punches at me and I kept my guard up and blocked them. I swurfed to the side and quickly punched her face. She lost her balance a little, but as always she came for more. I jumped up and threw a kunai knife at her but she jumped away from it and kicked me at my chest. I fell to the ground and laid there. Ino came and then took her Kunai knife and put if through my shoulder. Poof! "Uhh, a shadow clone! I should have known!" Ino yelled out. I was sitting on a nearby tree thinking of a stragedy. Then she came behind me and knocked me off the tree. I landed on my feet. She came and kicked my shoulder. I fell and landed on my side. I tried to get up a little and she was running to me. I began to get up when Lady Tsunade yelled "Stop!" Ino stood still while I was wondering what just happened. "Good job Ino." "Sakura you haven't been training have you?" "No." She sat next to me. "I'm sorry to say I'm a little dissapointed in you." I looked at my feet. "Sakura, there is something wrong with you." "I uhh, I think so..." I sat on a table while Lady Tsunade checked me. She was a good doctor and a good teacher. "Well unfortunatly you have a...never mind you will see it soon enough. Go home and get rest." "Okay."

I went home and Ino came with me. "Sakura sorry I was hard on you during training..." "No its good I want you to throw everything you got at me with no hesitation." Ino looked shocked. "Umm okay Sakura." I went to the bathroom and I noticed something. Something wierd. "SO Sakura next time we train I'll do just that no being easy okay your a big girl now but I sure nailed on you when I..." "INO!" "What?" She ran in and I saw her. "What is it Sakura?" "I'm...." "OH jeez spit it out Sakura!" "I'm pregnant..."

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on September 2, 2007, 4:45:34 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuyou have GOT to keep going on this story...please?^^

xEmotional on August 11, 2007, 5:19:08 AM

xEmotional on
xEmotionalomg .. you .. have to .. continue this ..

Amyfan2004 on August 19, 2007, 2:22:09 PM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004thank u im thinking of what to do next......i wanna do something really shocking but i dont want to get readers mad either...lol but thnks for the comments i luffies u all

xEmotional on August 20, 2007, 1:38:33 AM

xEmotional on
xEmotionalhehe, comment on my profile when you get the next chapter up !

TKxKari224 on July 25, 2007, 3:07:46 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224OMFG!

finalfantasy on July 13, 2007, 7:41:39 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasy??? wow...

Amyfan2004 on July 15, 2007, 1:13:44 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004yeap i know my stories suck hehehe^-^ but i try.

homestarrunner097 on September 1, 2007, 5:20:46 AM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097Wow...interesting...