Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Origen

a story based on spiderman and the new mutants
titel/ Origen:

Chapter 1 - Origen

Chapter 1 - Origen
Peter Parker the Ultimate Spiderman
Peter Parker the Ultimate Spiderman

Origen: part 1

 New Mutants

A Long time ago before Peter Parker was born:

Richard Parker: Is she going to be all right doctor? And the baby...?

Dr.: Im afraid that i can't help, but there is one man who might be ofsome assistance.

Richard Parker: who is it?  Lethim come please, Id do anything, as long as Mary can be helped.

Dr.: His name is Dr. Adam Kane,  Illcontact him right away.

a few hours later

Dr.: Adam, Im glad you could come so soon.

This is Richard Parker. His wife has Somme illness that you might behelpful with.

She got in contact with some radiations

A few days later:

 Adam: Mr. Parker I think Ican assure you that youre wife and child r saved.

Richard Parker: so then theyre

Adam: in perfect health

Richard Parker: if there is anything I can do

Adam: that is not necessary, Im glad I could be of some assistance.

12 years later:

Peter Parker is looking down from the rooftops of New York City, and thinkingof his Parents and his life.

The next day at school in science class hes listening carefully to thescience teacher whos teaching about Genetics, including mutations,when suddenly he started to hear voices or should I say thoughts around him,Mary Jane Matson is sitting beside him looking at him.

M.J: (Peter is so cute and smart, I wish he would ask me out.)

Flash Thompson is sitting somewhere behind him with his friends.

Flash: (Puny Parker, why does M.J. have such a crush on that Parker, hesweird, always sticking his nose in those books, as if hes married to them.)

Peter: (what is happening?)

Peter looks around them and realizes that he hears the thoughts of hisclassmates.

Peter: (what is going on, I, I can hear the thoughts of people, but how canthat be..?)

That night Peter goes to an abandoned warehouse.

Peter: what is happening here?

          Why am I hearing peoples thoughts all of a sudden.?

           I have to try to isolate all the thoughts of the people around me, Ivegot to or Im

           Going insane.

He practices his mental abilitys till he got it.

Next day on school they have a visitor. His name is Adam Kane.

Teacher: everybody I like you to meet Dr. Adam Kane, an expert in geneticresearch.

Peter: (cool)

Peter suddenly lost for a moment his concentration when he heard the nameAdam Kane and genetic research and saw suddenly a glimpse of his parents andAdam Kane.

Peter: (huh that where my parents, what does he know about my parents?)

Curious as he is he followed Adam for a while after class but he lost Adam inthe croud

A few weeks later Peter went on a class trip to Oscorp where they wereexperimenting on all kind of arachnids:

For example:

Tarantula, Black widow, red back spider, sea spider, water spider, and more

From poisonous spiders to web weaving spiders to spiders that live underwater.

They were creating an ultimate super spider, and that is what they did.

Theyre goal is to create an ultimate super soldier.

But one of their super spiders had escaped

While they were getting a tour around the lab the escaped super spider foundits way to Peters hand and bite him, because of the bite Peter fainted,the spider landed on Mary Jane Watson who got bitten by the same spider in herarm and she also fainted both because of the poison of the spider.

Teacher: Peter!, Mary Jane! Everybody stand back! Now!

For the rest of the week Peter and Mary Jane both stayed at a hospital with ahigh fever.

Meanwhile at Oscorp:

Norman Osborn: I want you to retrieve the blood samples of both thesestudents, ASAP

                           I need to know if theyre dieing or not

Octavius: Ill get right on it Norman, Im kind of curious myself

To be continued

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment