Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

The three piglest a bit modernised, with comments of the players.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
once upon a time there were three piglets xander,buffy and willow.

Buffy:i am not fat! change that this instand!
storyteller: oke oke cheese, calm down.

Once upon a time there were three teenagers Xander,buffy and willow who moved out of the house to ive on there own. They each constructed there own house.

Willow made her house out of straw, because she whas a wicca and wanted to be close to nature. Xander made his house out of wood because he whas good at building. Buffy let her house be build out of stone..so she woulden't break a nail.

A wolf whas watching the three friend wanting to eat them..

willow: hey you givbe wolves a bad name that way!
Xander: modernise it, a wolf is lame.
storyteller: *sigh* alright.

But there whas evil in the air. Buffy's anoying boyfriend riley who had already had a restraining order against him wanted to find buffy. He went to willows house to ask where buffy whas. he knocked on the door "willow, wilow can i come in? i just wanna where buffy is"But willow knew buffy didn't want to see riley so she said "no no no, not a hair on my head that thinks about that"

riley got angry "then i huff and i..i...just a minute"riley picks up the script and searched for his line he smiles when he finds his line he smiles and puts it away. he stands before the door "they i huff and i puff and i wil blow your house down!"he took a deep breath and blows at willows house it stil stands. riley frowns and think then he gets a idea. He pulls lighter from his pocket and starts to put the straw on fire.

Smelling the smoke willow fled out through the back door and runned to xanders house "xander let me in". Xander opened the door and willow scurried in. Just when he wants to ask what whas wrong he sees riley coming to his house he quickly locked his door and willow quickly did a protection spell.

riley knocked on xander's door "xander, xander can i come in?I just want to find buffy" also xander knew buffy didn't wanna see riley so he said "no no no, not a hair on my head that thinks about that". Again riley got angry "then i huff and i puf and i blow your house down"he blows at xanders house but it remains standing, he then tryed the fire trick it didn't work because of willows protection spell. he thought for a minute and got a idea he runned of.

Xander looked through his window and suddenly grabbed willows hand pulling her out the back door just in time before riley bulldozed the house down. they ran to buffy's house and knocked on the door. Buffy opened the door in a half open badthrobe and a facial mask on her face "what the.."she quickly lets her friends in when she sees riley coming.

riley looked at teh stone house out of breath. he looks to the story teller "i am not gonna try to blow that down, i quit!"he stomped of angerly. and buffy and her friends lived happily ever after in Buffy's stone house. for a rental payed of 50 every month.

The end.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

x_art_lovin_chick_x on September 21, 2005, 1:57:01 PM

x_art_lovin_chick_x on
x_art_lovin_chick_xomg hahahaha thats so super funny i love it plz write more " riley has a restraining order" hahahahaha
never liked him anywayz