Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - White Day

[ONESHOT] It's Saint White Day, and Winry asks for something sweet. But to Ed, a box of chocolates just isn't sweet enough ... EdxWinry, of course. Who else? I worship EdxWinry. YEA BABY. XDDD

Chapter 1 - White Day

Chapter 1 - White Day
ONE-SHOT FIC
Title: "White Day"
Series: Fullmetal Alchemist
Genre: Fluff (nyawwwww >3<)
Rating: G
Pairings: Ed/Winry
Summary: It's St. White day, and Winry asks for something 'sweet'. But for Ed, a box of chocolates just isn't sweet enough ...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"She wants something 'sweet', eh?" Edward looked at the ceiling, "What's 'sweet' that you can get a girl on White Day?"

" ... Um ... well what did dad get mom for White Day?" Alphonse tried, cautiously.

Ed scoffed, "I don't remember ... And frankly, I don't care either. This has nothing to do with dad getting mom something. It has to do with me getting Winry something, and it can't just be something that every other guy gets for their girlfriend or whatever ... "

"Are you inquiring that Winry's your girlfriend?"

Ed blushed, "What? No! It's nothing like that!" he turned away from Al to hide the embarrassed expression on his face, "I just want to get her something special, that's all," he stated nonchalantly, "Cause we're always gone so much, and well ... I never had time to get her anything."

Al stifled a sarcastic laugh.

"Okay, fine, what do you suggest I get her?"

"Flowers, maybe?"

"Too preppy."

"A box of chocolates? That's sweet."

"Too traditional."

"You can't say no to jewelry. They always said diamonds are a girl's best friend."

"Too expensive."

" ... Shoes?"

"Too blah ... and it's not like I'd know what kind to get ... "

"Well, Nii-san, you're not helping any."

Ed sighed, "I know, sorry ... I just want this to mean something ... "

Al broke into a giggle fit.

Ed threw a pillow at him, "You know, sometimes you can be really annoying ... "

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


It was atleast 3:00 on White Day when Winry walked through the door, "Heeeeyyy, is anybody home?"

"Yep," Ed called back from the kitchen.

"Where's Al and Auntie?"

"Out."

Winry sniffed the air and walked into the kitchen, "And what smells so good?"

"Early dinner," Ed told her.

"Ed ... Wh ..." she smiled, "All of this for me? You didn't have to."

"Well, it's ... White Day and everything ... " he blushed, "Aren't the guys supposed to do something for the girls on White Day?

" Yea, but -- "

"So I thought I'd make you dinner, that's all."

Winry's smile widened, "Awwww, that's so sweet of you!"

Ed smiled, "You wanted something sweet, didn't you?"

She giggled, "Al told you what I said, then. He's no fun."

"Define fun."

"Well, I sort of wanted to be a little bit surprised."

Ed's stomach twisted into a knot. He knew this was too good to be true, "You're not surprised?"

"Of course I am, I thought you were going to go and buy me flowers or something ... "

Ed laughed nervously. Thank God he didn't go down that route, "Um ... well I did have something else for you ... "

Winry brightened, "Really?"

"Er ... yea"

"What is it?"

Ed moved closer to her and gently placed his hands on her jaw. He closed his eyes and leaned in closer to her face.

Then their lips met.

At first, Winry didn't know what to think, and her eyes were wide open in surprise. But they gradually closed as she melted into the kiss.

When Ed finally pulled away, he felt himself blush slightly, "Were you suprised?"

Winry nodded blissfully, " ... Yea ..."

After a moment of hesitation, Ed built up the courage to ask, "How was it?"

Winry smiled, "As much as I was looking forward to a box of chocolates," she said, leaning in for another kiss, "this was much sweeter ..."



- END -

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


A/N:: My first pure fluff fic ... hope it's good ^^;;; I haven't posted any one shot drabbles for a while. So here's the new one. Yay! Ed/Winry for, lyk, ever XDDD;;; I crack myself up ... *runs* White Day ... I think I got it right how it's the guys do something for the girls. >.> Cause Valentine's is girls do something for the guys ... yea ... (I learned this from La Fruits Basket ... that's an educational show ... it teaches children never to hug people with strange color hair. It's possible they could suddenly become a member of the zodiac. *gets killed by Kyo-Kyo* oh sorry, and the cat ... >__<) Okay I'm going to stop rambling now ... argh ... XDDD;;; *sneezes away*


Comments

Comments (21)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on January 1, 2008, 11:08:06 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyAH!!!! NOOOO!!! SAPPY-NESS!!!! * Hides under a table* Good story though..

BloodRoses1619 on January 1, 2008, 11:27:42 AM

BloodRoses1619 on
BloodRoses1619hahahaha i dont even know when i wrote this.
it sucks though xDDD.

AlleyCat17 on November 15, 2006, 2:38:54 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17omg i love that story.please wright more chapters.and maybe you can read my edXwinry story.when i get it up that is

SasuSaku01 on September 15, 2006, 9:14:05 AM

SasuSaku01 on
SasuSaku01Wonderful!:3 It was awesome!!!

bigguy on May 31, 2006, 8:59:13 AM

bigguy on
bigguygreat story hope there's more chapters

BloodRoses1619 on April 7, 2006, 6:41:28 AM

BloodRoses1619 on
BloodRoses1619lol well i think i LIKE where i left it!!!

lol i have no timmmee to continue it XDDD. whilst i work on several other fics ...

bluemoon_alchemist on March 19, 2006, 6:01:37 PM

bluemoon_alchemist on
bluemoon_alchemistmakeim do it! >:D

dragon52 on February 6, 2006, 1:09:39 AM

dragon52 on
dragon52EXCELLENT, that's all I can say. This has real potential. Don't leave it there. Those two are just so kewl.

-3 on November 7, 2005, 4:56:48 AM

-3 on
-3

Inuyasha_girl77 on September 28, 2005, 6:59:29 AM

Inuyasha_girl77 on
Inuyasha_girl77Awwww thats so sweet i loved it please write more i want to know what he does next