Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - unknown

what would happen if Major Monogram ate cheese when his allergic reaction is high?

time to find out.

Phineas and Ferb are to their creators Dan Povenmire and Jeff 'Swampy' Marsh.

By the way, this is after 'The Remains of The Platypus'.

Chapter 1 - unknown

Chapter 1 - unknown
Carl had just returned from the Danville Squirrel-Con after the wacky mishap with Doofenshmirtz's Butler-Inator. He had just came into the control room when...

"AAAAAGH!" He screamed. There was Major Monogram, looking swollen up after the Cheesetopia Cheese-eating contest, munching like billy-o on a plate of cheese! Major Monogram looked up at Carl. "What?" he said. Carl gulped. "Uhhh, sir? What happens to you if you eat cheese when you're swollen up?"

Suddenly, Major Monogram fell down to the ground, gasping for air, and pulling his clothing off in the process. Suddenly, Major Monogram began to go under a weird transformation.

His eyes suddenly raised so they were on huge stalks, his legs and feet disappeared into his body, like they never existed, and his head swelled to 3 times it's normal size, as his skin turned a cheesy yellow colour, and soon got the smell of a really stinky cheese lump as his BO.

Monogram tried to speak, but all that came out was garbled squawks. It seemed that the transformation had caused him to lose his ability to speak. "I think I just found out." Carl said.

Major Monogram was now the Cheese-Slug of Danville!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment