Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I can't think of a title..

I was really bored one day and instead of reading someone elses fanfic they wrote i decided to write my own..this is it.Please comment also if you have like..title ideas or anything! ^_^

Chapter 1 - I can't think of a title..

Chapter 1 - I can't think of a title..
It was almost dusk on that cold-or for a better word-freezing Winter night when Victor comes running up the street and onto that old riggety bridge on the outskirts of the town.
Victor let out a short breathed sigh. It seemed like so often lately he's been feeling like something was just..missing. "Emily.." The name of the beautiful Corpse Bride just passed across his mind breifly. He shook his head vigorously. "No..no..i'm married to Victoria..not Emily..I set her free..i'm happy..Emily's happy.." He closed his eyes and mumbled some things to himself soon followed by a quick yawn and nodded off.
About an hour had passed and it was now pitch black outside. Victor had been sound asleep for about a half an hour and was quite shocked and upset with himself when he realized it. "Oh no! I must get home!" He started running as fast as possible back to Victoria's and his new home and when he walked in he saw Victoria sitting there by the fire place.
"Victor" She let out followed by a long yawn. "Where have you been? It's almost midnight!" "Out.." Victor replied and rubbed the back of his neck "Well,we should be getting to bed now shouldn't we?" "Yes,i suppose we should.." She replied in a curious sort've voice still wondering where Victor had been and why he had been there so long.
It had been a long night for Victor and all he wanted to do was go to sleep,and perhaps forget about the infamous corpse bride,whom had been on his mind all night. But apparently he wasn't going to get what he wanted..for when he went to bed..all he could dream about was her. Standing there in her old wedding dress with her long vail flowing behind her for what seemed like miles even though he knew it wasn't. He just wished to see her once more..to see her smiling face one more time..but he knew that was probobly to much to ask.
The next morning when Victor and Victoria got up Victoria made breakfast and they both sat there at the oversized table eating in complete silence. Victor jumped what seemed like 3 feet when suddenly Victoria broke the long silence. "Victor,is there something wrong?". Victor was startled by the question and stuttered as he spoke "N-no..Victoria..why would you ask?" He said trying to make himself seem convincing even though he didn't think he succeeded. "Well,you have been very quiet latly..and have been going out late and coming back even later..and I was just curious,that's all..". The rest of that breakfast went as quietly as it was when it started,with no noise except the occasionally clinging of a spoon or fork hitting off one of their plates.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kitzy on April 4, 2006, 12:41:46 PM

Kitzy on
KitzyThat's all? :O
Write the rest before I sick Scraps on yeh!

theGhostofInuYasha on March 9, 2006, 10:44:56 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaWRITE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!! I hope he ends up with emily! I got so pissed in the movie, stupid Victoria....(note to self kill victoria and ressurect emily in her place) *cough* now what was i saying? oh yes *Favez*

InvaderEriTheHomicadalManiac on January 14, 2006, 3:44:48 AM

InvaderEriTheHomicadalManiac on
InvaderEriTheHomicadalManiacNnoooo...Is that it?! It can't beeee! Write moooorrrrrree! Oh and thank you for your sweet comment on my story! Emily and Victor forever!