Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New friends

A Teenage girl is accedentaly sent to an anthro school.

Chapter 2 - New friends

Chapter 2 - New friends
They stared for a minute, until the porcupine spoke out. “Err, uh, why where you screaming?” Tessa still stared with a combination of shock, awe, and amazement. “this porcupine is talking to me!” she thought. Suddenly, Tessa started to bombard the porcupine with questions. “Where am I? What am I doing here? Who are you? How did I get here? How long-” “Gaaahh! Stop the questions!!! Tessa was silent again. “Now,” He said quietly,” One question at a time please?” Tessa thought through her mass of questions, and finally decided on one. “Where am I?” “The Furrei Academy, we got your registration and sent you over.” Tessa was still confused. “I’ve never herd of this place! I didn’t register!” “Well we’ll discuss that later. Any more questions? “Who are you?” “Oh! Yeah, my name is- At that moment, A ram and a lemur anthro entered the room. They asked simultaneously, “Who screamed?” Then they noticed Tessa, staring at them through wide eyes. “Who is she?” The ram asked? “That’s right,” The porcupine said, “I never got your name.” “It, It’s Tessa.” She sputtered nervously, wary of the many pairs of eyes watching her.” “Well, I’m Splyke, and these two ugly mugs here are Elmjo and Myuki.” “Oh, shadup.” Scorned Myuki. She came and sat down on the bed next to Tessa, who flinched slightly. “You look scared, what’s wrong?” Tessa replied shakily. “ I’m just really confused! I don’t know how I got here, I don’t know where here is, my parents are probably…” She started to realize the truth of things. Everything she knew had changed overnight, and she probably wasn’t going back for a long time. Her parents were probably sick with worry. She started to cry as she realized she wouldn’t be seeing them for a very long time. “Oh, don’t cry, it’ll all get better in a little while, we promise.” Myuki put a comforting hand around Tessa’s shoulder. Tessa tightened her shoulders nervously, but her arm was soft and warm. It relaxed her a little, so she dried her tears and went back to asking questions. “So, Furrei academy, Is it a school?” This time, Elmjo answered. “Yeah, Didn’t you read the invitation?”He handed her the invitation she had under her pillow the night before. Finally, she got to read the whole message. Good evening, we graciously accept your registration at The Furrei Academy. Term starts September 3rd, all students must be on campus by September 1st at the latest. Dress code is a rule and uniform can be acquired September 2nd in the stadium. Uniform is as followed: Girls, short sleeved silk shirt and pants Boys, shirt optional, pants required. Luggage is stored in room 134, please pick up all luggage before term starts. All students are assigned dorms, two boys and two girls per dorm, If a member of your dorm is not attending school this term, notify the grand council. Included in this envelope are class times, school maps, and schedules for the trimester. each trimester students will receive new schedules. Also Included is your dorm number. All students must be in their dorms by 10:00. If you have any questions, go to the grand council room after class hours.We hope you enjoy your first year at Furrei Academy! Mrs. Gonwaldia Bankrock Council secretary Tessa opened the rest of the envelope and read the dorm room out loud. “I’ve got dorm room 1436.” “Sweet! That’s our dorm!” Exclaimed loudly. He embraced her in a quick hug and said gleefully, “Welcome to your new dorm!” “They all exchanged quick hugs, Except Splyke, for obvious reasons( Mainly the fact he had foot ling spines shooting from his back and head). Splyke decided to speak out. “Well? I wouldn’t want to start school without at least knowing where the classes are. Lets give Tessa a tour!” They cheered in excitement as they got ready to leave. Tessa was delighted, not just about the tour, but because she had made friends so quickly. After everybody was dressed and ready, Tessa, Splyke, Elmjo, and Myuki left the dorm to explore the school.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment