Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The halls

A Teenage girl is accedentaly sent to an anthro school.

Chapter 3 - The halls

Chapter 3 - The halls
Splyke asked, “Tessa, did you bring your map?” “Oh,” She quickly checked her pockets and pulled out the map “Yeah.” “Where does it say room 134 is?” Tessa gave Splyke the map, she wasn’t able to read it anyway, to complicated. Splyke pointed out a small dot on the complex map,” There! Two floors up, left twice, right at the mountain painting and straight on.” Tessa was amazed at how easily he could read the strange runic figures, They were so confusing. Myuki saw the confusion on her face and explained the runes to her. “It’s called the calthibet, It’s the list of thirty three runic figures often used here. You’ll learn.” They passed through halls that seemed to have no ceiling, only cloud like fog, and what looked like lockers lined the emerald stone walls. Around the lockers students of all shaped, sizes, and species gossiped about classes and relationships. As they passed a group of mice Tessa overheard their conversation. “ So, do you think Yosuke and Maryah will get the same class again?” “I don’t care as long as I get Takeshi in P.E again! He is so cute!!” “Oh yeah, I love his ears, they’re so soft!” “Well I’m fine with anyone as long as it’s not Toru, that pig makes skunks smell like cloud lilies!” They passed through several halls and up three flights of stairs before coming to an oak door with three runes written in gold paint. “Ahah!” exclaimed Splyke, room 134!” They pushed open the heavy oak doors and entered a room that looked like a gymnasium, with polished wood floors and bleachers at the side. “This is usually the P.E room, but before that luggage is stored here until someone comes to pick it up.” It was true, larges bundles of clothes, boxes, and miscellaneous objects where pilled high on the floor. In the middle or the large room stood a rhino with a checklist. Elmjo lead the way as they went to greet him. “Ah, good morning mister Osambu!” Elmjo said. Osambu swiftly cuffed him on the shoulder and grumbled,” It’s professor Osambu to you troublemaker!” so what are you doing in here? According to my list all three of you already picked up your things.” While Elmjo nursed his shoulder, Splyke explained, “We know that, but were escorting a new arrival who needs her stuff!” Then Osambu noticed Tessa. “Well look at that, so what’s your name?” “Tessa Cagumori.” Osambu checked his list, “Hmmm, Cagori, Cagomout, ah, Cagumori! Yeah, your bags are the third pile on the seventh row. Strange row, made of strange materials, heavy to, lots of metal. Huh, oh well.” After much searching, she finally came across a pile of briefcases, unlike any other pile in the room. “Man,” mumbled Elmjo, “What kind of bags are those?” They took the heavy bags back to there dorm to set her up.” They found her a bed next to some shelves where she could put her stuff. Splyke, Myuki and Elmjo were helping her unpack when Myuki found something odd. “Tessa? What are these?” “Oh, That’s a radio, I can listen to music discs on it.” “What’s this?” “A walkie-talkie, I can talk to other people through it.” “Who is Sean Carter?” “he’s a guy I used to know, he was so-” Tessa turned around and saw Splyke and Elmjo reading a purple book with a lock on it. “My diary!” She quickly snatched it away from them. “Never read this! Ever!” Elmjo asked why, and got firmly smacked in the head with it. They didn’t bring up the topic again.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sly_and_ally_forever on February 9, 2006, 6:26:57 AM

Sly_and_ally_forever on
Sly_and_ally_foreverOhh I like it!

Isaiah on February 1, 2006, 10:43:33 AM

Isaiah on
Isaiahiteresting story keep riteing-or typing.