Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Murr... (The famous words of Choo-Choo)

A little short story of me capturing my number one guy, Choo-Choo Bear from the comic Something Positive.

Chapter 1 - Murr... (The famous words of Choo-Choo)

Chapter 1 - Murr... (The famous words of Choo-Choo)
Characters in this scene: Lissa (me), Chonyoko, and some characters from Something Positive. And the one and only choo-choo bear!!!

Chonyoko is looking for Lissa when she trips over something.

Chonyoko: OW! Hey, Lissa! I've been looking- wait...what are you doing?
Lissa: Shhh...get down. *pushes Chonyoko over and keeps watch over the distance*
Chonyoko: Umm...ok. *sits on the ground next to Lissa a little disturbed*

A while later Chonyoko finally notices what Lissa has been watching. Choo-Choo Bear sits about twenty feet away clensing his paws.

Chonyoko: Lissa! You can't I mean, you won't will you?
Lissa: I CAN AND I WILL! *zips into a camoflauge hat and crawls over to where Choo-Choo is*

Choo-Choo Bear: MURR!!!!!!???????

Lissa: *jumps up and down while holding the ever-melting Choo-Choo bear* LOOK!! I CAUGHT CHOO-CHOO BEAR!!!

Suddenly, this happy moment is ruined when...PEEJEE ENTERS!!!

PeeJee: Excuse me, but I think you have something that belongs to my friend...


TO BE CONTINUED!! or not....



Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Chonyoko on August 21, 2004, 11:09:24 AM

Chonyoko on
Chonyokoheeey....Lissa has the name Felidae!

ChooChooFanGirl on June 3, 2004, 9:11:36 AM

ChooChooFanGirl on
ChooChooFanGirlHeh. Well..Choo-Choo Bear is my friend. I think. O_O; I hope. lol. But yeah. Thanks for the comment.

KFelidae on June 2, 2004, 5:15:43 PM

KFelidae on
KFelidaeConsidering ChooChoo is the amoeba cat of D00m, I'm suprised that he wouldn't eat you... *chuckles*

Good to see a SP fan.