Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Visiting Glen Rock

While Mr. Ernst's attending a rancher's convention in Anaheim, Buddy stays with his cousin Jake & finds that Jake has made something of himself.

Chapter 1 - Visiting Glen Rock

Chapter 1 - Visiting Glen Rock
The year; 1993. Buddy Ernst is 16 years old & is legal to drive the jeep. Along I-10 West from Tuscon to Los Angeles, Buddy's driving along with his dad, Mr. Ernst, on the passenger side

MR. ERNST: So proud that my son got his driver's license after two tries.

BUDDY: So cool that we're getting away from the Bar None & visiting L.A. It's been many years since I've skateboarded. You sure the ranch will be in good hands?

MR. ERNST: With Lucy & her boyfriend Fred, acting owners, no worries. At least it's not Ted.

BUDDY: Or that Jake the flake.

MR. ERNST: Speaking of that, while I'm attending the Dude Ranch convention in Anaheim, you will be staying with Aunt Wilma & Jake in Glen Rock.


Buddy pulled over to a rest area, got out of the jeep & started screaming. He didn't like the idea of being seen with Jake, who's now 19.


When they arrived @ Glen Rock, they spotted Aunt Wilma talking to her neighbor, Betty.


WILMA: I gotta go, my brother & nephew are here.

BETTY: Have them come over for our barbecue, Fred wouldn't mind.


Ben & Buddy get out of the jeep, then Buddy opened the trunk to get their luggage. While Wilma hugged her brother, Buddy struggled with the luggage.


BUDDY: Where's your son, the flake? I need help with the luggage.

MR. ERNST: JAKE!!

WILMA: He's in bed, sick.

BUDDY: Slacker.


Just then, a teenage girl had some tiki candles in her hands.

GIRL: Could somebody help me? Can't carry all these torches at once.

DAD'S VOICE: Pebbles!


Buddy looked at her & started drooling. He was in love.


BUDDY: Yabba dabba doosey!


Ben comes over to him & grabs some luggage.


MR. ERNST: Son, grab some luggage.

BUDDY: Who is that babe?

WILMA: That's Fred & Betty's daughter, Pebbles.

MR. ERNST: Are you sure this is Glen Rock & not Bedrock?

They laugh at that pun. After unloading the luggage to their living room, Buddy decides to visit Jake.


BUDDY: I'm gonna visit my sick cousin, Jake

Ben's about to stop his son from catching his virus, until Wilma stopped him & explained something to him. He went upstairs, knocked on his bedroom door...

JAKE: Come in.

Buddy went in & found Jake covered in bed. Was he really sick?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment