Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Meeting Scooter & the Band

While Mr. Ernst's attending a rancher's convention in Anaheim, Buddy stays with his cousin Jake & finds that Jake has made something of himself.

Chapter 3 - Meeting Scooter & the Band

Chapter 3 - Meeting Scooter & the Band
The next day after breakfast, Jake decided to take Buddy on a motorcycle ride over to a skateboard park. Buddy saw that Jake owned a blue ninja.



BUDDY: Cool bike!

JAKE: Hop on.



Jake handed him a helmet to put on while he put one of his own.



JAKE: Let's rock.



Jake drove off & went along the LA streets. Along Paramount Studios, they saw hundreds of girls lining up for an open audition. They were surprised to find Melody in line. They pulled over.



MELODY: Jake, Buddy! What are you doing in LA?

JAKE: I live here.

BUDDY: And I'm visiting Mr. Awesome with the super tubs.

MELODY: Huh?

JAKE: Long story. So what's going on?

MELODY: I'm auditioning for The Brady Bunch Movie.

BUDDY: Which Brady?

GIRLS: Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

JAKE: You had to ask.



They drove off & headed to the skateboard park. Buddy had a smile on his face because he finally got to gleam the cube & other skateboard tricks after 4 years. Jake watched his cousin ride & then Scooter appeared.



SCOOTER: Who's the kid. tub man?

JAKE: That's my cousin, Buddy from New York. He lives at a ranch near Tuscon.

SCOOTER: Awesome.



Buddy decided to rest awhile to find Jake talking with Scooter.



SCOOTER: You really shreddin for a Yankee.

BUDDY: Thanks, but I'm a Met fan.

SCOOTER: Weird. So Jake, that Hamburger Shack over @ Zooma Beach wants us to rock the crowd.

JAKE: Cool!

SCOOTER: We'll have band practice this evening over @ your pad. Sure the Met kid would like to see us rock.

BUDDY: Especially Pebbles.



That evening, Buddy got to see The Beach Buds rock a couple of songs for him to enjoy. During a break, he got acquainted with Pebbles.



BUDDY: Nice piano playing.

PEBBLES: Thanks, better than playing Beethoven like Schroeder. Who are you?

BUDDY: Buddy Ernst, Jake's cousin. I'm here for a few days while my dad attends a convention in Anaheim. Wanna go on a date?
PEBBLES: I don't date any band members. But I guess we can do something after our gig.



After the break, they decided to jam.



SCOOTER: Any requests, Buddy?

BUDDY: Got a song where Jake rocks the super tubs?



The band does that tune where Jake not only plays his drums, but a 90 second tympani solo. Pebbles sighed to see Jake's hottie body drumming away.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment