Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Game

My mascot (The Game Show Witch) parodies the pricing game, Triple Play.  Written in January 2012.

Chapter 1 - The Game

Chapter 1 - The Game
MASCOT: I'm substituting for Drew Carey & this MLK weekend could end up being the best! George, what does January 14 on ABC hold?

(Curtain opens with fanfare)
GEORGE GRAY: The Miss America Pageant!

MASCOT: But we got more. What's January 15 on CBS hold?

(Curtain opens with fanfare)

GEORGE: The AFC Divisional Playoff!

MASCOT: And finally, Martin Luther King Night on NBC?

(Curtain opens with fanfare)

GEORGE: Betty White's 90th birthday!

MASCOT: For me to upset Larry, I can't win one car, or two cars, but all three cars!  George, please tell us about our first ordeal.

GEORGE: Gladly. It's the Miss America Pageant! Crowning American beauties since 1921.

MASCOT: In order to go on...

(Drew Carey enters)

DREW: You can't host & play @ the same time. That's like the 50's quiz show scandals all over again. You let me do the hosting!

(Audience cheers)

DREW: Now, for you to move on, you must tell me the talent of Miss America. Is it Dancer or Opera Singer!

(Audience yells ideas)

MASCOT: OPERA SINGER! (Sings terrible it cracks Drew's glasses)
DREW: I can't see, I can't see!
MASCOT: You got your eyes closed?
(Drew pokes the Witch in the eyes ala Moe to Larry)
MASCOT: That's no way to treat a woman!

(Drew gets a new pair of glasses)

DREW: Is Miss America an OPERA SINGER?

(Removes tag which says YES. Then removes the solution which reads Miss Wisconsin; 43.094.)

DREW: You won $43,094! Now we move on to Curtain #2.  George, tell the Mascot our next step.

GEORGE: It's the AFC Divisional Playoff between the Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens.

DREW: Our model brought out three sets of numbers  call letters of AM radio stations in Houston. If you can guess the right one, you'll move on. Is it KTRH-740, KILT-610 or KXYZ-1320?

(Audience yells ideas)

MASCOT: Drew, it was once easy listening, then pop, then Christian & now Spanish. It's KXYZ!
DREW: If that says YES, you will move on. Is it KXYZ?

(takes tag to reveal YES & DING!)

DREW: Yes, the final score was Houston 13 & Baltimore 20. And you win (reveals amount $83,095!  George, what's the final step for a possible $1,000,000?

GEORGE: It's Betty White's 90th birthday celebration. See many stars honor & roast this Hollywood legend & game show personality.

(The model brings out four choices)

DREW: Here we have 4 game shows for answers. Match Game, Just Men!, Password & The $25,000 Pyramid. Which mock game did they play to honor Betty White?

(Audience yells ideas)

MASCOT: JUST MEN!

(The audeince groans)

DREW: If this says YES, , you will win a grand total of $1,128,189 and achieve a Triple Play, making Larry miserable. The OPERA SINGER won Miss America, the Ravens beat the Texans, did they play a mock game of Just Men!?

(Reveals NO, the TPIR Losing Horns sound)

DREW: I'm sorry, the correct answer is Password! You lost everything.

(The audience sees the very angry witch & they run for their lives along with George Gray).

MASCOT: Curses! Couldn't load the Ford Mustang on stage & shortage on balloons! I'll get you for this!

The mascot zaps the set of Price Is Right & turns it into The View!

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment