Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The Witch Goes For A Yahtzee!

Family Game Nigh sketch involving my wacky mascot, her niece & fiend, Voo Doo.

Chapter 0 - The Witch Goes For A Yahtzee!

Chapter 0 - The Witch Goes For A Yahtzee!
(On the set of Family Game Night, the audience is dressed in costume ala LMAD. Todd Newton's looking for a family.)
TODD: I'm looking for a family to play Yahtzee! Bowling.

(The audience goes wild raising their hands. Then he spots...

TODD: I'll take the two witches & the magician!

The three of them join Todd on the stage & alley.

TODD: What's your name?
HAZEL: I'm Hazel. This is my auntie Game Show Witch & her fiend, Voo Doo.
TODD: Sorry, real families are allowed, not friends.

(The mascot uses her wand to brainwash Todd.)

TODD: I suppose this can be treated like Celebrity Family Game Night. Anything you win will go to charity.
VOO DOO: Now look what you did, you hag!
MASCOT: Ahh shut up! (Whacks Voo Doo with wand)
TODD: You three will be playing Yahtzee! Bowling, where instead of dice, we use pins that are six-sided & this big ball. You hav three chances to make a combination to win a prize.

1 PAIR: $300
2 PAIR: $500 Shopping Mall spree
3 OF A KIND: Sailboat
FULL HOUSE: Trip to San Francisco (pun)
BIG STRAIGHT: Game room
4 OF A KIND: Amusement park spree
YAHTZEE!: $20,000

TODD: You only get the $20K if there's a Curly win this week on TPIR. Aren't we devils?
MASCOT: You're no angel, Todd.
TODD: Hazel, take that ball & roll it down the alley!

(Hazel rolls the ball & the five pins tumble. She throws three ones, a two & a four.)

TODD: You have three ones for that sailboat. 
HAZEL: Take the ones!
TODD: Come over & set the pins up. Voo Doo, it's your turn.

(Voo Doo takes the ball & The two pins fall & it lands up snake eyes for a YAHTZEE! The mascot uses her wand to have he NBC sirens happen, follow by balloons & the goofy Just Men! win theme happen.)


TODD: This isn't in the script! That's from the wrong network!
MASCOT: Too bad Todd!

The mascot, Hazel & Voo Doo celebrate their Yahtzee!

TODD: You've won $20K! But it's not over! Hazel, step up to the Community Chest & pick one of the combinations Mr. Monopoly is holding.

(Hazel goes up & chooses a combination. Todd opens it.)

TODD: You have chosen blue, yellow & red.
VOO DOO: The Tattletales combination.
MASCOT: No puns from the banana section! (Whacks Voo Doo)
TODD: Thank you. Will the witch & her coharts win it all?

(POOF!)

A month later @ the castle, Orville & Skinner along with the others are watchimg that episode of Family Game Night. They watch them play Yahtzee Bowling, but after that segment, she zaps the tv off.

SKINNER: Why did you turn it off Chiefie?
MASCOT: Because of the ending!
ORVILLE: The NBC pun?
MASCOT: No you intelligent imbecile! (Whacks Orville)
HAZEL: We made the playoffs, losing out to a all-gentlemen family who dressed as rock stars.
VOO DOO: Logan their dad & their sons, Mac & Kyle. Kyle had the green hair. (Figure that out)
MASCOT: They had a stupid band name, Searles Roebuck. They won the truck & $2,400! Curses! Curses!
VOO DOO: Well at least I was the hero in this sketch. 

The witch uses her magic wand & (Jet Screamer cue) conjours up that same bowling ball! 

MASCOT: I'll give you two seconds to get out of my castle! I'm the star, not you!

Voo Doo runs out of the castle as the bowling ball approaches him.

VOO DOO: I want my Mommy Voo Doo!

The bowling ball flattens Voo Doo!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment