Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Crying blood

'What's behind you?'
I turned around but nothing was there, 'There is nothing there?'
'You're not actually looking behind you now are you? You can never ever see whats behind you.'

Chapter 1 - Crying blood

Chapter 1 - Crying blood
'How do you know all these things about me?'
'He is closer then you think...'
I dragged myself across the floor, my legs were paralyzed. I didn't know where I was, it was pitch black and that thing, it was freaking me out. It grabbed me, tears came rushing down my face, it wasn't my fault, was it?
'Blood,'
'What?' I screamed.
'Those tears, they can't be water, you're body has run out of water, hours ago it ran out of water, your lips haven't touched water since hours ago.'
'What else could I be crying?'
'Blood, taste it, good fresh blood.'
To my horror as the tears ran down into my mouth I tasted the blood from my body.
'What are you doing to me?' I screached.
There was something scratching my face I screamed loudly and opened my eyes knowing that if I did it wouldn't help much as all I would see would be darkness, but when I did I saw light and I was staring into my cats fluffy face, I threw her off of me and looked in the mirror, I was crying blood!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment