Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Real life

'What's behind you?'
I turned around but nothing was there, 'There is nothing there?'
'You're not actually looking behind you now are you? You can never ever see whats behind you.'

Chapter 2 - Real life

Chapter 2 - Real life
There was something scratching my face I screamed loudly and opened my eyes knowing that if I did it wouldn't help much as all I would see would be darkness, but when I did I saw light and I was staring into my cats fluffy face, I threw her off of me and looked in the mirror, I was crying blood! Yet again I screamed wondering who that person was, wondering if they were still with me.
My mother came rushing into my room.
'How many times do I need to tell you, when you go to bed sweetheart you need to close your door so Tily won't scratch you, now blood is dripping all down your face!' Mum sighed 'Silly girl.'
I looked closer at the mirror now, my cat had scratched me right under my eyes so it looked like I was crying blood... I must have been dreaming. I wiped my face staining the blood all over me.
'Don't do that!' Said my mum grabbing my hands and putting them by my side, 'I'll go get a baby wipe and a plaster for you.'
She gave me a warm smile and left the room. I didn't like being on my own much, it gave me a cold feeling on my back, as if there were something behind me, I had never told anyone this before nor was I planning to. To stop the feeling of this I would lean against a wall so I knew there was nothing possibly behind me. My mum came up to me and told me that there were no baby wipes or plasters so she would go down the shop to buy some essentials. She left and I was alone again, to my unfourtune.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment