Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

16 year old Danny Fenton is moving away from Amity Park. Read to find out what happens to him on his moving day and between him and Sam Manson.
Please Read!

It is now completed! There might even be a sequal...
 

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1






“Moving day Danny!” Jack Fenton yelled into his son's room. Danny Fenton was asleep, drooling on his pillow. “Danny!” his dad yelled again. Danny stirred. “Danny Fenton you are 16! You need to get up when I tell you to!” Mr. Fenton screamed even louder this time. Danny stirred again and threw the covers over his head. “Am I going to have to get the Fenton Bazooka in here?” Jack said. “I'm up, I'm up!” Danny cried. He shot off his bed and ran towards his dresser. Danny was afraid of the Fenton Bazooka because he was part ghost. His parents didn't know yet. Jack looked puzzled. “I don't see why you are afraid of the Fenton Bazooka. It won't hurt you.” He said, “Morning princess.” Danny's sister, Jazz, walked past his door and groaned sleepily. Danny got his clothes and glanced at the clock. “What!? 5 AM!?” he yelled in shock. “Yep. We still have to pack.” Danny's dad said. “Can't you use some do-dad and pack everything at once!?” Danny replied, a little angry at his father for waking him up so early. “Of course we can.” And with that, Jack Fenton strode out of the room. Danny grabbed his clothes and met Jazz in the hall. When she saw him she said, “Danny, I call the bathroom first.” Danny looked at his sister, then the bathroom door, then Jazz again. He turned and headed back to the comfort of his bed.



When Danny walked into his room, the first thing he saw was the picture of himself and his two friends. “Tucker.” Danny said to himself laughing slightly. He was thinking about all the things that he and Tucker did together like fighting ghosts, playing Doomed, admiring cool cars and good looking girls, all that good stuff. Then he saw her. “Oh Sam. There is so many things that I've been wanting to tell you.” Danny said quietly, “I've got it.” Danny's hand phased through his desk drawer. He retrieved a piece of paper and a pencil from it. When he was done writing, he folded it up and wrote on the front, “Do not open until I'm gone.” Danny tucked it away in his jeans pocket so he wouldn't forget. Then Danny heard Jazz scream, “GHOST!” Before Danny could go ghost he saw his parents come to the rescue. Danny heard the box ghost yelling at Jazz about how he was going to take over all boxes. Danny laughed, “I'll let them handle it.”



Two hours later, Sam Manson was still asleep in her dark room. Then suddenly, the curtains opened, bringing light into the room. “Good morning Sammy kins!” her mom said brightly, “Today's the day when those darn Fenton's move away.” Sam groaned, “They don't move until the 18th.” Mr. Manson walked over to the calendar on the wall and said, “Today is the 18th.” “Oh my gosh!” Sam yelled as she threw off the covers on her bed. “I don't know what you see in that boy or his family Sam.” Her dad continued while Sam was dashing around the room, getting her clothes. “After all, he is a bad influence.” Sam stopped dead in her tracks, turned and faced her parents and said, “FYI, Danny just happens to be a great guy.” Sam's parents stared at her as she continued, “Last time I checked, I had the freedom of choice. That means I get to choose my own friends.” Sam turned and walked out of the room. Her parents stared in amazement.



Sam slammed the bathroom door shut behind her and started to cry. She sat against the door and held her legs close to her body. “Why do my parents have to judge me on everything?” She continued, “How I dress, what my interests are, and who my friends are.” Sam hung her head and cried some more. “I don't understand. Why do they hate Danny so much?” Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw green eyes staring into her violet ones. “Danny?” Sam said, tears running down her face. “Sam,” Danny said, “What's wrong?” he sounded concerned. Sam answered, “It's just my parents.” she wiped the tears off her face. “They judge me on everything.” Danny Phantom stood up and held out his hand. Sam took it and he helped her onto her feet. “Okay.” Danny said, “When I leave, get dressed.” Sam suddenly remembered that she was still in her pajamas. “When you're done,” Danny continued, “call my name. I'll hear you and come and get you.” “What about my parents?” Sam asked. “Don't worry.” Danny replied, “By the time they open the door, we'll be gone.” Sam smiled and Danny turned around and phased through the wall. Sam quickly got dressed and yelled, “Danny!” Just as he had expected, Sam's parents heard their daughter call for the young man they hated so much. By the time they opened the door, Danny and Sam were already flying away towards the park.




Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kirbyluva11 on August 5, 2008, 7:54:48 AM

Kirbyluva11 on
Kirbyluva11love it!

Kratosgirl14 on April 22, 2006, 7:11:41 PM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14coolies! cute ficZ! more! *favs

samyphanyom on February 5, 2006, 6:47:00 AM

samyphanyom on
samyphanyomOH PLEASE DO SOME MORE!

DannyPhantomLover on December 30, 2005, 7:18:10 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoveryay!!!! yr writin more!!!!!!!!*claps uncontrollably*

Coolstra on December 29, 2005, 11:13:11 PM

Coolstra on
CoolstraI'm working on it. I have some ideas but don't know how to introduce them.

DannyPhantomLover on December 29, 2005, 3:45:23 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoverOOOOh this is gettin really good...please write more!!! i must find out wut happens!!!!!!

gohstann on December 15, 2005, 1:41:15 AM

gohstann on
gohstannIts good. You should indent thogh after each person has finished speeking... I like it though. Its not finished yet is it? I'd like to see what they do next...