Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

16 year old Danny Fenton is moving away from Amity Park. Read to find out what happens to him on his moving day and between him and Sam Manson.
Please Read!

It is now completed! There might even be a sequal...
 

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2


“Danny?” Sam asked as they were soaring above Amity Park. “What.” He replied. “Why are you leaving?” Danny landed in the park and Sam set down on a nearby bench. “My parents want to be near Jazz,” Danny said as he shrugged his shoulders. “just in case she's attacked by a ghost or something.” Sam had a small smile on her face. Danny's parents were so protective. Especially when it came to ghosts. He flew up into a tree and moments later Danny Fenton called to Sam, “Hey!” Sam looked up into the tree. “Want to come up here?” He asked her. Sam smiled and nodded. She climbed up into the tree and sat next to Danny. She looked at him and realized that over the years Danny had become really good looking. She had never noticed this before.

Danny and Sam were up in that tree for hours. They talked as if Danny would be in Amity Park forever. They both knew this wasn't true, but the two friends didn't care. Danny suddenly stopped talking and shivered. “Not now.” He groaned. Blue rings appeared at his waist. Danny Fenton suddenly became Danny Phantom. Sam jumped down from the tree as Danny flew out of it. He looked around for the ghost but he didn't have to look long. A purple ray came shooting out at him from nowhere. Danny was blasted back into the tree. “Ha!” A voice yelled. “You know, every time I see you, you get cuter and cuter.” Danny flew out of the tree and blasted Ember back. Sam watched and suddenly felt… jealous. Every time Ember came back to Amity Park, all she wanted was to see Danny. “I don't want to fight you.” Ember said. “I do!” Danny fired his ghost ray again and quickly pulled out the Fenton thermos. Ember was sucked up into it, Danny annoyed.

“Is it okay if Sam eats breakfast with us?” Danny said as he walked into his house, Sam behind him. “Of course Danny.” His mom said, “I made plenty of waffles.” Jazz came down the stairs and said, “Did I hear that Mom made waffles?” “Yep.” Danny replied, closing the door behind Sam. “Good. I'm tired of leftovers.” Jazz said with relief. “Hey Sam.” Sam waved. When Danny's parents were in the kitchen Danny went down into the lab to put Ember back into the Ghost Zone. “Ember again?” Jazz asked Sam. “Uh hu.” Sam replied. Jazz said, “Of course. She won't leave him alone. I hear them fighting at night sometimes too.”

Sam had a great time eating with the Fentons. The waffles were delicious. After they were done eating, Danny and Sam went up into his room to pack up everything. Sam didn't help with all of Danny's things. When he was packing up his personal things she helped Jazz across the hall. Jazz knew that Sam liked her brother, so they talked about it. Sam didn't know if she would ever see Danny again once they were gone. All she knew was that she would miss him something awful. She also wondered if Danny felt the same way about her.




Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kirbyluva11 on August 5, 2008, 7:58:53 AM

Kirbyluva11 on
Kirbyluva11love it!!

TTfan1 on December 5, 2006, 11:44:18 AM

TTfan1 on
TTfan1man i hoped they would get high on syrup

Kratosgirl14 on April 23, 2006, 6:58:24 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14this is really good..dang more suspsnese! XD

waterangel843 on February 27, 2006, 8:53:14 AM

waterangel843 on
waterangel843DUDE YOU GOTTA KEEP GOING!! DONT STOP KEEP IT MOVING! LETS GO LETS GO!

dragon45 on February 25, 2006, 11:25:25 PM

dragon45 on
dragon45that really good!!!!! favs

kngfoo2200 on February 25, 2006, 12:38:44 AM

kngfoo2200 on
kngfoo2200That is soooooo awesome!! Wow, looking at You other story "history", and now this, you sure do love suspensefull stories! MORE!

samyphanyom on February 5, 2006, 6:51:25 AM

samyphanyom on
samyphanyomMORE PLZ!

Coolstra on February 4, 2006, 1:27:57 PM

Coolstra on
CoolstraAny suggestions? I could possibly add yours if u give me one. I will say that u gave me the idea at the end of the chapter. So if u have anything to say... please notify me on my Profile. Thanks!

Coolstra

Fire_Feline on January 20, 2006, 7:03:24 AM

Fire_Feline on
Fire_Felinemore, write more

DannyPhantomLover on December 31, 2005, 2:39:48 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoverHELL YEA IM FIRST!!!!! oh...n e ways i liked it and i cant wait for more...and damn that ember!!!!!! she always gotta ruin everything..