Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

16 year old Danny Fenton is moving away from Amity Park. Read to find out what happens to him on his moving day and between him and Sam Manson.
Please Read!

It is now completed! There might even be a sequal...
 

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3


There was a knock at Danny's bedroom door. He turned around and said, “Come in.” He sat on his bed and the door opened revealing Sam. “How's it coming?” she said, closing the door behind her. Danny replied with a sigh, “All right, I guess.” “Jazz and I finished so I came over to if you needed any help.” Danny looked around his room at all the things he needed to pack up and then back at Sam. “I could us a little help.” Sam smiled and grabbed an empty box. Danny took another one and began putting his jeans inside. Sam placed his T-shirts inside hers. Danny looked up and said, “Sam,” she looked at him as he continued, “Thanks.” She smiled and said, “You're welcome.”

“Hey, Jazz! Catch!” Danny yelled as he threw a box down the stairs. Jazz turned around and it fell into her arms. “Ha!” She yelled. Suddenly, the Box Ghost popped out of the box and Danny and Sam began to laugh. Jazz screamed and dropped the box. “I am the Box Ghost!” Blue ring s appeared around Danny's waist. “I shall take over all square containers and empty their contents!” Danny Phantom flew towards the lame ghost and said, “Dude, nobody cares.” The Box Ghost stared at Danny and said, “BEWARE!” Danny shook his head and smacked him in the face. He pulled out the Fenton Thermos and the Box Ghost was gone. He landed beside Jazz and blue rings appeared around his waist again. “Good thing we haven't packed up the lab yet.” He said as he walked downstairs to put the ghost where he belonged.

Sam and Jazz sat on the couch to wait for Danny. Jazz smiled and looked at her brother's crush. “Hey, Sam?” Sam looked at her and she continued, “I'm sure he'll move back when he gets old enough.” Sam replied in a hopeful voice, “I sure hope so.” There was a sudden, “Good job Danny!” from downstairs. Jazz rolled her eyes in amusement.

Danny came back upstairs with his dad trailing behind him. “Jazz, Danny is getting used to that Fenton Thermos.” It was Danny's turn to roll his eyes. “Oh yea, Dad, I carry it wherever I go.” “That's great!” Jack said with a proud look on his face, “Which Ghost was it?” “The Box Ghost.” Danny answered. Jack looked puzzled. “I caught him this morning.” Danny opened his mouth but nothing came out. Jazz came to his rescue once again. “He escaped again.” Her dad's face brightened. He smiled and strode out of the room. As he turned a corner, Sam saw that he was carrying a small container. She asked, “What was he carrying?” Danny walked over to the lab door and looked inside. Sam did the same. She didn't see all the weapons and lab equipment that she usually did. Instead, she only saw an empty basement. Even the Ghost Portal was gone. Sam then realized that in only a couple of hours, her best friend would be gone.



Any suggestions? If you have any, notify me on my profile. I will say it was your idea at the end of the chapter. This is for the rest of the chapters too, unless I say so. Thanks!



SB


Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

iAmFishCrashing on March 29, 2006, 10:37:45 AM

iAmFishCrashing on
iAmFishCrashingsome guy in the auldeance:KISS HIM YOU FOOL!!!
sam:......*smooooooooooch*

DannyPhantomLover on March 18, 2006, 7:42:37 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoverits gettin really good!! pleeze tell me when yr gonna post up more!!

kngfoo2200 on March 15, 2006, 9:48:24 AM

kngfoo2200 on
kngfoo2200Ok, first off, well, actuaaly, i can;t think of anything to suggest at the moment, it's only because I;m sooooo tired from stupid HOMEWORK!!! Well, I'm off to post a blog in who is dating who in the 6th grade at my school!!!!! ^.^

dragon45 on March 15, 2006, 7:49:05 AM

dragon45 on
dragon45that really good, keep it up and hope there more!!!!!!!!!!

waterangel843 on March 14, 2006, 7:35:23 AM

waterangel843 on
waterangel843awesome! i love it. tell me when theres more!

Fire_Feline on March 14, 2006, 1:48:52 AM

Fire_Feline on
Fire_Felinenice work