Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Amy's Choice

A SonAmy Story. Amy is faced with the biggest choice in her life; To save the world or to save her beloved Sonic! How can she live in a world without Sonic?! And how can she live with Sonic if there is NO world?!(not that much violence.)

Chapter 7 - Amy's Choice

Chapter 7 - Amy's Choice


Amy's Choice……



By the way, this is the chapter where the story gets it's name.



S*Amy: Your lying!!



Metal: I'M AFRAID NOT MISS ROSE. THAT POISIN WAS DEVOLPED BY EGGMAN HIMSELF.



Tails: Amy, what if he's not……



S*Amy flies up to face Metal.



S*Amy: TELL ME YOUR LYING!!! (powers up) NOW!!



Metal: (snickers) NO PERSON HAS THE ANTIDOTE TO IT!



In anger, S*Amy charges into him. Metal dodges it and flies back away from her.

S*Amy turns around to see Eggman and his robots chasing Knuckles.



Knuckles: AMY?!! GET AWAY FROM HERE!!! UHHHHGGGG!!!!!(falls)



Tails: KNUCKLES!!!



Dr. Eggman: Shoot them both! NOW!!



S*Amy:(screams) KNUCKLES!! TAILS!!! NO, STOP!!!



While S*Amy isn't looking, Metal grabs her and winds her arms behind her back.



Metal: PRISONER SECURED.



S*Amy: UHHHH!!! LET GO OF ME!!!!



Eggman and his robots surround Tails and Knuckles each guarding Sonic.



Dr. Eggman: This is the end boys………



S*Amy:(glows) NO IT ISN'T!!!! LET GO OF ME!!!!!



Super Amy releases a huge wave Chaos energy which knocks Metal into the ground. In an uncontrolled anger, S*Amy rams into the group of robots, crushing each one into spare parts and pieces. She flashes in front of Knuckles and Tails panting and with a wild look of determination in her eyes.

S*Amy:(gasp.) YOU WILL NOT HURT ANY OF THEM!!!(gasp)



Dr. Eggman: This….. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! BEATEN BY AMY!?!



Knuckles: (stunned) Whoa…..Amy……



Tails: (shocked) Amy……..saved us?!



Metal: TOO BAD IT WAS ALL IN VAIN.



Tails: HE'S STILL ALIVE?!



Knuckles: DAMN BASTARD!! THIS WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!



S*Amy: (flares up again.) YOU……….



Metal: IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES YOU WILL ALL PERISH……



Tails: What do you mean…..



Metal: HA! I HAVE NO USE FOR THIS WORLD ANY LONGER!! SONIC'S ALMOST DEAD SO I HAVE NO PURPOSE TO FUFILL HERE!!



Dr. Eggman: What are you saying!?



Sonic: Not….quite dead yet…..



Everyone turns around at the sound of Sonic's voice.



S*Amy: SONIC!!!! (runs to him)



Metal: HOW PATHITIC! (laughs.) THE SPACE SATALITE IS GOING TO SEND YOU ALL TO HELL!



Knuckles: YOU DON'T MEAN……



Tails: THE ARK?!



Dr. Eggman: WHAT?! THIS WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN!!!



Metal: YOU FOOLISH SCIENTIST!!! TO THINK I WOULD TEAM UP WITH SUCH A LOW LIFE-FORM AS YOU!! NO, ALL I WANTED WAS SONIC'S DEFEAT. THIS WORLD WILL END NOW THAT I CHOOSE IT TO!!



S*Amy: (looks up) I've got to……….



Metal: YOU FOOLISH GIRL!! EVEN WHEN SONIC AND THE HEDGEHOG CALLED SHADOW WERE SUPER, THEY POWERS COMBINED BARELY STOPPED THE SPACE COLONY. YOU STAND NO CHANCE!!





Crushed, S*Amy slides to the ground, feeling lost and defeated.



Knuckles: You son of a dog………



S*Amy: (to Sonic) Ohhh.. Sonic. I-I …it's all my fault…you could have saved us but…but….(breaks down and sobs) (she turns back to normal.)



Tails: It's over………



Sonic reaches up and takes Amy's hand.



Sonic: Amy, listen, DO NOT GIVE UP…. YOU CAN DO (cough) IT…



Knuckles: THAT'S IT! I WILL AT LEAST KILL YOU BEFORE WE DIE THEN!!!



Amy: KNUCKLES!!!



Knuckles leaps at Metal and Metal knocks him away with his claws. Knuckles staggers up, holding his bloody side, then falls.



Metal: HAH!! I'M GOING TO WATCH YOU LIVE THE LAST MINUTES OF YOUR LIVES.



Amy: It's the end, I know it is……..



Sonic squeezes her hand and looks into her eyes.



Sonic: (coughs) Listen to me, …….Turn super again and use the master emerald……



Amy: (shocked) You mean……HYPER!? But, Sonic I still won't be able to……..



Sonic: Yes you will (coughs) You're our only hope now………(closes his eyes.)



Amy: NO…..WAIT……SONIC!!!!



Amy, with tears in her eyes, gets up and gathers the chaos emeralds.



Amy: Tails, give me the master emerald.



Tails: Amy……I don't think it'll will be enough to stop….



Amy: JUST GIVE IT TO ME!!!



Dr. Eggman: Amy, what are you doing?!



The chaos emeralds start to glow as Amy gathers power from them. They dance around her as she is wrapped in a golden light. Super Amy picks up the master emerald and harnesses it's power. An explosion of white light is seen.



Metal: WHAT?! WHAT IS SHE DOING!?!



Dr. Eggman: It….it……can't be



Tails: She did it!!



Hyper Amy: I can do this now! (flares up)



Metal: YOU STUPID GIRL, EVEN IF YOU SAVE THIS WORLD, YOUR SONIC WOULD NOT LIVE TO SEE IT.



Hyper Amy turns around to face him.



Hyper Amy: I'LL KILL YOU AFTER I'M DONE…..



Metal: A PITY IT IS, WHEN ALL THIS TIME I HAVE THE ANTIDOTE RIGHT HERE.



Metal pulls out a vile and H*Amy watches it's every move as he swings it back and forth.



Metal: NO TIME NOW THOUGH, THE ARK'S ABOUT TO CRASH!!! YOU CAN GO AFTER ME OR THE ARK…….



She turns around and sees a comet like object entering the Earth's atmosphere.



Metal: SO HERE'S YOUR CHOICE, MISS ROSE, SONIC OR THE WORLD.



Metal flies up into space laughing as H*Amy flies down to the ground to Sonic.



H*Amy: No…………..I………….



Tails: Amy, the Ark!!



H*Amy picks up Sonic's almost lifeless body and holds it to her. She starts to cry.



H*Amy:(crying.) It….it …IT ISN'T FAIR!!!! I WISH WITH ALL MY HEART THAT I COULD SAVE YOU…….but….it would be short lived………(she kisses him as tears fall on his face.) I-I will save everyone……no…..what's the point…you won't be there….Oh….Sonic…..I….can't live without you……(sobs)



Tails: Amy, I know how much you love him and how much he loved you, but, you must make up your mind before it's too late. To see Sonic again before the end of the world or to save the world………..without him………



Hyper Amy hugs Sonic for what may be the last time and then flares up as she gently sets him down. She turns toward the sky and flies into it, as the sunset turns blood red in the distance……







What is she going to do? Guess you'll have to find out! =)





























































Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on April 17, 2007, 7:31:35 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_sonic cant die... HE CANT FER CRYIN OUT LOUD

CrystaltheHedgehog on March 10, 2006, 1:59:13 PM

CrystaltheHedgehog on
CrystaltheHedgehogAwsome story I love it its one of the best I've ever read.

Amyfan2004 on March 9, 2006, 6:35:54 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004oh no! whats gonna happen!

Cowgirl10 on March 9, 2006, 2:46:25 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Tehehehe! =) It's fun when you leave it in suspense!!!!

DaWolff on March 9, 2006, 2:21:39 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffIS THERE GOING TO BE A HAPPY END? WILL SONIC ADMIT IT? PLEASE MAKE MORE SOON I LOVE THIS STORY!!! you rule FAC

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on March 8, 2006, 7:42:08 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianYeah, this is getting intense!

Fargmaster on March 4, 2006, 6:57:24 PM

Fargmaster on
Fargmasteromg this is geting sooo good :D