Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

A little story that I haven't completed but will if you like what you read.(I got very bored on the plane)

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1


Chapter 1



A young teenage boy awoke early one dark morning. Even though it was freezing outside, that wasn't what had awoken him. It had been the pain of nightmares that reminded him of who he truly was and how everybody rejected him. He pulled himself out of bed as the cold floor stung his feet. He wandered into the bathroom and washed himself in the basin.



Adrain was seventeen and today was his birthday. No one would remember though, it's not like anybody cared about him. His family had died when he was very little and the people of the village had blamed him for their deaths. His baggy pajama pants hung loose on his lean figure. With a towel around his neck he sat in the large windowsill looking over the mist covered valley. Faraway in the distance the sun reached her shining arms over the mountains that nobody here had ever touched and had come back to tell the story. Adrain loved watching the sunrise, it reminded him of better times. Some of the fog lifted as he changed into dark gray cargos and a black t-shirt.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicfangirl on August 7, 2005, 10:12:20 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlwill you please write more