Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Nobody's Listening

Yeah yeah... I said I wasn't going to make any more MADNESSes but I changed my mind.

Chapter 6 - Nobody's Listening

Chapter 6 - Nobody's Listening
"He doesn't think that I can take care of myself!!" I raged. "Dameon, he's just worried for you!" Jamie replied caringly. "Yeah, whatever." I muttered as I relaxed in a tree. Jamie sat at the bottom. "Dameon, sometimes you can just be a little punk!!" Jamie said angrily. "I know, that's why your my best friend!" I laughed. "It was your choice!"

The night air got warm. 'I wonder what he's doing...' I thought. 'Ugh! What do I care?!'

Jamie had fallen asleep at the bottom of the tree. I was still awake. I was back in my human form and I was just watching the moon. I started to drift off to sleep.

I woke up about two hours later, Jamie had gone home.

I hopped off the tree and got my weapons out of my side pack. I took out some Kunais, Japanese weapons for ninjas, and aimed for the tree. I took about three and shot them all at the same time. I took a Kunai, and sliced my arm slightly, just enough to bleed. I smeared my blood on the perfect, smooth tree. It was now a bloody heart.

I took my Kunais and peirced the heart.

Try to give you warning, but everyone ignores me...
Called to you so clearly, but you don't want to hear me!
Heart full of pain, Head full of stress...
Told you everything loud and clear, but nobody's listening!


I took more Kunais, and proceeded to peirce the heart.

"Nobdy listens to me! I'm just an inferer soul that everybody wants to toss aside! I'm a burden! ARGGGH!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on March 16, 2007, 10:46:05 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerwow i left u O.l i wouldnt really do that....O.o....im not mean lol....well write more yay ^^