Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lion King 3

This is my Lion King 3 hope you like it

Chapter 1 - Lion King 3

Chapter 1 - Lion King 3
The sun shined over Pride Rock. Kiara and Kova was watching their daughters Jucpina and Jacqui play.

The cubs even through they were twins they were as different as night and day, Jucpina was outgoing and very rebellious while Jacqui was quiet and shy.

One afternoon the cubs were running around when Kova came up to them and told them that they better come back home and get rest because the next day was going to be their birthday.

They would finally be adults and would be allowed to hunt on their own.

The next day Jucpina jumped out and run out to the pride-rock looking over.

Jacqui: Jucpina Wait up!

Jacqui is trying to catch up with her sister because it both of there birthdays.

They where finally going to be adult and go hunting but Jacqui thought something wrong might happen but what...

And so right she was. As the two run down two other lions come up to them.

"We heard you two had a crush on your new hunting teachers." One said.

Jacqui blushed at this but says "N...No where...Did you hear that?”

The lions just laughed and run off leaving Jacqui and Jucpina very, very confused.

"I don’t have a crush on Dylan" Jacqui said.

"And I don’t have a crush on Tora" Jucpina said and the two run back to their den.

Jacqui: "I wonder where they got that from...?"

Jucpina: " Yeah who knows now come on!"
With that the cubs started running getting ready to go hunting since they are now going to be Adult. Bet no one can guess how happy they where.

They sneaked up onto a herd of zebras and tried to chose out a weak one.

Jucpina was just so happy and found one that she thought was weak and went at it and bit its neck and it came down easily, she was so proud.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment