Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My story

This is basically about my girl Skye, and what happened to her when she first joined thre force, just to destroy them, and instead of that happening, the guy she met destroyed ther plans and she fell for him. this guy? Sky Tate.
Skye is telling her

Chapter 1 - My story

Chapter 1 - My story


You'd normally expect a Ranger to be born into the force, but that isn't the case for me. It's been a year since I've been on the force and they still don't trust me. I, Skye Corinthos, shall tell my story, to all who'll listen.

"Emperor Gruumm, I believe you called for me?" I asked and the face of death turned and stared at me, which sent a shiver down my spine. "Yes, I did" He said, malice filling his voice. " I want you to go down to Earth and pose as a Ranger. I want you to learn everything you can,and destroy them." I moved to talk, but he put his finger against my soft lips. "And you shall be rewarded with a wonderful childhood, no pain or suffering." I stared at him long and hard, then I smirked," You really mean it?" I asked, coldness in my voice. He nodded," Yes, but go, before I change my mind." Nodding, I ran out of his chamber, teleporting to the blue planet in which I used to live on.

I glanced around and walked near the head quarters. Then I heard a deep voice, obviously of a man's. "This area is for SPD only! You're not supposed to be here!" I turned to look at the man. He who led my plan and hopes to crash and burn, Sky Tate. I stared at him, at his beautiful blues and his pink luscious lips. "Actually, I am allowed." I stated coldly and took out my badge, which had my information. It read-

Name- Skye Victoria Corinthos
Age- 19
Squad- B
Number- Six
Color- Purple
Specialties- Can charge objects, making them into explosives.

The blue ranger blinked, looking surprised yet confused at the same time. "I was transferred here, unfortunately none here was notified. May you lead me to your commander?" I asked, placing my badge away and placing my hands on my hips. I smirked, seeing scarlet on his cheeks, though he held a serious expression, which lasted even after the reddish tints faded away. "Right this way" He answered leading me to Commander Anubis D. Cruger.
I glanced around. The place was nice, and the other rangers stared at me, whispering. I didn't care, I just followed Sky silently. "Commander" He began," This young women would like to talk to you." The Commander looked at Sky,"Thank you,Skye" he stated looking over at me. "Name?" He asked. "Skye Corinthos, Sir." I stated politely. Cruger seemed surprise to see a new Skye also by the fact I had an Irish accent.
"What brings you here, Miss Corinthos? I knew your father, it's nice to see his offspring here at last." I took a breath, standing straight looking at him,"My old commander transferred me here. Sorry for there short notice, and the lack of knowledge. And according to my father, I'm not his daughter," I frowned. "And please, call me Skye."
"I'm sorry: Cruger frowned when she said the bit about her father," And the young man who brought you here- his name is Sky, so I'm afraid we'll have to call you by something else." I gave a sigh, I could feel Tate's eyes on me the whole time. Though, I couldn't tell if he was mentally undressing me or not. "Please call me Faith, then." I replied and saw a grin across his face,"Alright, Faith. You shall be in Squad B, Tate," he motioned towards Sky," Is also on the squad. I'm sure if you have any questions, or need help, he and the others will assist you, as will I and Kat." He moved, giving me my morpher and uniform, which I needed to wear around the quarters. The colors, like the others, were gray and the color they were, in this case, mine was purple. "Here, you may go change and meet the others. Tate, show her to her room." He instructed, giving Sky the keys.

Sky and I left, and I yet again, allowed him to lead me, while I walked behind him. "I'm sorry about earlier. And to hear about what your father did." He began, looking back at me, while he led me, at this point, he took a right around the corner. "Why are you sorry," I asked. "You were doing the right thing. And-", I sighed. "I'm also sorry about what my father did." At that, he turned and looked at me, apparently we were at my room, since he unlocked it for me, with the keys I have received. Me moved, handing me the keys," I'll wait for you to change, I want to show you around." He stated and I looked at him, then nodded," Okay, I won't take long." I muttered, coldness in my voice, then I disappeared through the door. After several minutes, I stepped out. "Come on, I'll introduce you to my squad mates." He took my slender pale hand, into his big strong tawny hand, and he pulled me to where the others were.

"Does anybody want buttery toast?" came a males voice as we approached the others. I was curious, about them, and Sky pulled me along the way. The male ranger was in a gray and green uniform. It was none other, but Bridge Carson.
"Why do you always wriggle your fingers when you say buttery?" asked the dark haired female, the other two around her nodding.
"I do not!" protested Bridge, who crossed his left arm, leaving the other one free. "Buttery." He said and his fingers wriggled, he said it again, trying to stop his fingers from moving, but it didn't work.

Sky came over,a smile on his face,"This is the newest member of our squad, Skye Corinthos."

"Great, that's all we need, another Sky" smiled a dark skinned male. "I'm just kidding, I'm Jack Landers, the leader of the squad. Is there anything else we can call you?" He held out his hand, and I took it, shaking it. "It's nice to meet you Jack," I began,"And you may call me Faith."

"Well Faith, this is Bridge Carson, Sydney Drew and Elizabeth Delgado." Each of the members and "hi" warming, and waved. "It looks like Sky has a crush," Delgado smiled, and that made the blue ranger's cheek turn a scarlet color. Though, Sky rose a brow, a small smile on his face," Not right now I don't. I hardly know her. Perhaps later on, I will." He grinned, as I just stood there, staring at him. Then, I looked over at Sydney. "Was your father a ranger?" asked the curly blonde haired girl. I simply nodded," Yes, he was the leader, a reddie." I smiled, halfly.


Three months have passed since I arrived. I also received a warning from Gruumm to hurry up. But I have everything under control. I'm just waiting for the right moment. I can sense another warning coming to me, especially now, with Sky Tate laying beside me, naked. I turned, looking at him, and stroked his hair. His strong arms were around me. Hours before, I had simply removed his clothing, and the zippered parts, I undid with my teeth, which greatly aroused him.

I slowly moved out of his arms, so I wouldn't wake him. Standing, I looked for my short black night dress. I found it, and placed it on, the thin straps slipping off of my shoulders. I moved towards my mirror, and sat down. I looked at my reflection, sighing, and picked up my brush, starting to brush it. I blinked, eyes some what wide, when I saw his face.

"Skye! I'm disgusted with you!" Roared Gruumm, and I coward, biting my lower lip. "You have until tomorrow at 12 to turn them into me! If you don't, I'll destroy them and you!" Then he disappeared, leaving me shaking. I moved back beside Sky and cried silently. What have I done?

I sat in the lounge, shaking, newly added wounds on my forearms, what should I do?! I sighed, distressed, and that's when he came to me, giving me a deep kiss. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asked me, bringing me into a tight embrace, and it was then I knew he truly loved me. Before I could say anything, The Emperor came, with his monsters. Everyone transformed, saying,"SPD Emergency!", but I didn't get the chance too. He took me by the arm and held me against him, his arm in front of my neck.

"Let go of her!" Sky yelled, and Gruumm laughed at him. "Why! You're going to regret that I did later!" He laughed evilly. "I sent her down here to destroy you all!" I struggled, then I looked over at them, the rangers who trusted me so dearly. I just stared at them, feeling helpless, as hot tears streamed down my cheeks,"Sky," I whimpered," I'm so sorry." I whimpered more, and the tears kept coming. Before I knew it he, Emperor Gruumm, let me go and he fled, leaving the two creatures he brought with him. A blast came towards me, but I rolled out of the way, just in time.. I went into my pocket , and took out the morpher. "SPD Emergency!" Once transformed, I went to my belt and took out my explosive dice and sent them flying towards the monsters, who were blasting the rangers away, like they were rag dolls. The creature was weakened some, but Sydney went and pushed me away. "Stay out of this! You're the one who brought them here! We don't need your help! Not ever!" I stood there, scowling. Though, I didn't obey, how could I? they were my friends, not now, but I still needed to help them.

When the fight was over, I moved back into my normal clothes looking towards Sky, who was standing over me, since I want sitting on my calves. "Sky, I'm real-" he cut me off. "I can't believe you could do this to us! After everything we did for you! I wish I never met you and slept with you!" He yelled, his hand to his forehead, and the others nodded, and gasped hearing that he actually slept with me. I took a deep breath, trying not to whimper or cry again," Sky, please, you have to listen to me!" I pleaded, as a few tears escaped my dark blue eyes, the wind blowing my dark red hair into my face. "No, I won't!" He yelled, the vein in his neck popping out. He took something out and pointed the device at me," Judgement mode!"


I just watched him, with disbelief. I buried my face into my hands and just cried. Then I heard Sky saying "Guilty", then a blast. I looked up, I was still in the position I was, in front of the five of them, though, a nearby tree wasn't. "Stay away from me, I don't want you talking to me, looking at me, or going near me. Just leave me the hell alone" Sky stated walking away from me, and the others followed him.

"HOW COULD YOU BETRAY US LIKE THAT!" Bellowed Cruger, angrily. "Sir," I said close to crying again, my tears blinded me, as they grew," He promised me a childhood that I never got the chance to have! But this was before I met all of you!" I took a deep breath, breathing heavily at the moment. I was very worked up," I'm sorry!" Doggie sighed deeply, and paced about. He stopped, and looked at me sternly. "You're off the hook, but we're going to have camera's watch your every move. And if it shows you cannot be trusted, we have no choice but to take action. And there will be camera's in the bath room, but wont' be on you, we'll just be listening for anything suspicious." I took a deep a deep breath, looking up at him. "How long will I be watched?" I asked, the tears streaming down my face now. "I'd say, about 5 months or more. As much as it takes to prove to us you can be trusted again." I nodded, biting my bottom lip. "Fine, good night" I stated lowly, and sadly. I turned on my heal, walking away, and to my room.

After awhile I forgot that I was being watched, and one night everyone ended up seeing my break down. Trouble with family, once again, and all the stress I had been dealing with, since I was found out, over whelmed me. They saw me cry, say things I wish would happen to me, and they saw me cut. That was when Sky came running to my room, into the bathroom in there and took away my pocket knife. His hands were on my shoulders, looking at him, watching tears go down my face, and I could see his eyes begin to get water. It seemed like hours, that we just looked at each other, until finally he pulled me into a tight embrace. Since then, we've been together. Though, deep down inside, I know he still doesn't trust me fully. Nobody really does, but they're getting there, it'll just may take a while. Now you know my story, how I got into the squad, how I lost my trust, and now, you're seeing me trying to gain it back. But please, don't make the same mistake that I made, it is still haunting me.






Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SunSation_Gal_07 on April 6, 2006, 8:55:28 AM

SunSation_Gal_07 on
SunSation_Gal_07Interesting. Look forward to more!