Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Why is Rei so sexy?

I thought this was sooooo funny! I didn't write it, but I HAD to post it up so a lot of people could see it. I hate the yaoi part, but it's still funny.

Chapter 1 - Why is Rei so sexy?

Chapter 1 - Why is Rei so sexy?
Me: One of the big mysteries in the world: Why is Rei so sexy?

Who can really be blamed for this? The mangaka, the animators, or just us fans? Anyways, enough with my jibberish. Let's move on.

::[Can you defy his sexiness?]::
No one can defy Rei's sexiness! This is because of a few factors.
1) His appearance
2) His voice
3) His personality
1) His appearance: How can you not love his hair, his body, his eyes, and basically his "everything?" Rei's hair is the most unique in the series. His hair is of an elegant black colour and it defies all laws of physics. Rei has sexy raven bangs which covers his face a bit, and a crazy hairstyle at the back. Soft, smooth and shiny, Rei's hair makes fangirls squeal and tempts them to run their hands through it. Rei looks good both with his hair down and his hair tied back. No words can describe how seducing he looks when his hair is down and when his body is a bit ruffled up from a battle.
Rei's body [*drools a river*] has an excellent build. His body isn't an extreme crazy steroids shape, but it isn't scrowny either. Overly exaggerated bodies are not sexy. They're down right disturbing and unnatural. Rei's body is more realistic compared to over dosage of steroid bodies, and they're much more better looking. Ofcourse, his arms are shaped nicely and his waist is as well.


Kai: This obsession is getting iritating and insane! This is too long! No one is going to read your essay on your biased opinion about how sexy Rei is!


Me: Oh my gosh! I think you just said more than you would in a month!


Rei: That's mean, Hikaru-Chan...


Me: Gomen, ;_; I didn't mean to be mean. *Sniff* Kai was being jealous again!


Rei: It's okay. =) *huggles Hikaru*


Me: X) *melts in happiness* I know! We can talk about how sexy Rei is like this! Together!


Kai: I refuse.


Me: *Waves a tape of Takao singing in the bathroom infront of Kai.* Are you sure? *smiles*


Kai: This is..not...fair.


Me: Anyways....Rei has beautiful eyes. Whether it's cat-like yellow or earthy brown, Rei always looks cute, and cool with those eyes. The eyes are like a cherry ontop of an icecream, it adds to Rei's cute face and his personality. Yellow eyes are probably the coolest type of eyes in an anime character, and Rei has them.


Rei: Kai has sexy eyes...They're purple-like.


Me: Yeah, purple eyes are sexy, but yellow eyes are cool. By the way, Rei, you're getting off topic. We're talking about you, not Kai.


Rei: Oops, sorry. I'll cover #2.
2) His voice: Well, my voice is done by Daniel DeSanto in the English dubbed version and Aya Hisakawa for the original Japanese version. Did you know Kai's Seiyuu is very cool?


Me: Rei! You're trailing off again, you're suspose to be discussing about yourself and your sexiness...


Kai: I'll do it then.


Me:...You're always thinking about Kai aren't you? ...o_o ...
~Silence~
Me:...Wha..what did you say just now, Kai?


Kai:...I'll do it.


Rei: Yes! I get to hear what Kai thinks!


Kai: [Rei's voice is the most beautiful thing in the world. Aya Hisakawa has a beautiful soothing voice which melts listeners to their chairs. The softness of the tone sends tingles down my throat and it travels around my body. Even in anger, Rei sounds beautiful. I can't help it but want to kiss the boy when he speaks. I wonder how his lips, that project such sweet tones, would taste like. Daniel DeSanto isn't bad either. Daniel has a very good voice and it makes Rei oh-so-sexy. Arg, what am I thinking!? Why is it that every time I think about Rei, I become so soft...so useless... *sigh* Oh, wait...wasn't I suppose to do something...]


Me:*taps feet* AHEM!!! Kai!?? Are you alive? Are you going to tell us about Rei's voice or not!?


Kai:...[Oh yeah....] It's good.


Rei: *looks dissapointed* That's it?


Kai:...I like it.


Rei:*Huggles Kai* That's much better. =)


Me:....That doesn't tell us anything! Oh well, we must move on.
3) His personality: Rei has the most wonderful personality ever, and it that adds to his attraction. How can someone not love how Rei is nice and caring? How he is serious when needed to be and how he can have so much fun when he can just lay back? Also, whats more cute than a guy who appreciates a good cooked meal and is extremely sweet?


Rei: Kai.


Rei: Stop that!


Rei: But..he is...


Kai: I refuse to accept that biased comment!


Rei:...And like this whole page isn't biased?


Me: Hush! XDD =p My biased-ness is acceptable because I have Takao's tape!


Kai:....


Me:Well anyways....basically....Rei is sexy... I think so, Kai thinks so, and I'm sure many other people thinks so.


Kai:...I never said I agreed.


Me:...*Pats Kai* Denial is bad...

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShamanKinglover1995 on July 2, 2007, 11:50:46 AM

ShamanKinglover1995 on
ShamanKinglover1995rei is MINE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yorda_Valkov on March 3, 2006, 9:59:34 PM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovOH,oh,I SO AGREE!!!!!!!!!REI IS JUST PLAIN SEXY!!!!!!*faves*

TailsNejiswife on February 3, 2006, 6:08:53 PM

TailsNejiswife on
TailsNejiswifei totally agree with u he is so yummy!!!!!!!!

kaname_yasha5689 on December 16, 2005, 5:43:25 AM

kaname_yasha5689 on
kaname_yasha5689I agree Rei is super hot

raysbabygal on October 30, 2005, 3:39:29 AM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygali love ray and i soooooooo agree with evrything u've said about him!! OMG he is all mine though!!! he is sooo SEXY!!!!!!! *cheap thrills* lol

ShadowLove101 on October 17, 2005, 7:39:47 AM

ShadowLove101 on
ShadowLove101I do like Ray, but i still like Kai better.
Hummingbird (made up character): back off, sister. Kai's mine!
Me: Hey, i created u. I can destroy u if i felt like it. And by the way, he's mine!

Yukina-chun on July 30, 2005, 10:52:23 AM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunOh Rei...Sexy bishie...however, Kai is the TRUE god of ALL bishies!!!!!!! Sori!! I'm biased!! Haha~~~ gud story!

Raylover345678 on July 27, 2005, 1:57:55 AM

Raylover345678 on
Raylover345678Everything you wrote of Ray is totaly true.

Moon_Bind on March 22, 2005, 2:37:40 AM

Moon_Bind on
Moon_BindLol that was funny and I agree on everything including what Ray said about Kai ^-^

sagi on December 27, 2004, 12:44:05 PM

sagi on
sagii have 2, but its still good...