Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

THIS IS MY FURBIE STORY. unfortunately, i dont own Furuba, and if anyone has any problems with this story i will delete it AGAIN, it is only back by popular demand. My character, Kuroumo, replaces Rin.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3


I looked around slowly. He was sitting by the window of his house, looking at me. From the distance at which I stood I could not see whether he was angry, and I wasn't wearing my glasses. I walked towards his house, glancing wistfully behind me at Hatori's house. “You came back.”



“I had to, didn't I?”



“Did you? I don't know.”



“You know too well. I needed my clothes.”



“You will stay here, for the time being.”



“Must I?”



“Yes.”



I had never even entered his house, just stood outside. Thinking he had finished, I started to walk away.


“I'm sorry.”



I started, was I hearing things? Or had my brother really just apologised. I turned to face him, questioning. “What did you say?”



“I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Well, I did, but not, not that hard. Will you be ok?”



“Well, I've lived haven't I? It's just the scars now. That's all.”



“Will you stay?”



I sighed, “If you want me to.”



“I do. And not just for that. Because you're my sister, and we should stay close.”



“Am I still allowed to go and stay with Shigure, and Ayame?”



“Yes.”



“I have to go now, Hatori wanted to see me.”



“Ok.”



I once again walked towards Hatori's house, and entered. “Did no one ever teach you to knock?” called Hatori, from his bedroom.



“No,” I answered, sitting in a chair. I was in pain now. Maybe I shouldn't have walked here. I hoped the stitches weren't coming out. I leant back, and let my head rest against the back of the chair, shutting my eyes.



“Tea?” Hatori asked. I opened my eyes, to see his hand holding a steaming cup in front of my face.



“Thanks.”



I heard you speaking with Akito, what did he want?”



“He's told me I have to stay here. I can go and see Shigure and Ayame, but otherwise, I have to stay here. He also apologised.”



Hatori looked just as shocked as me, and nearly spat out his mouthful of tea. “Don't you have any manners?” It was now my turn to be condescending.



“Are you ready for this check-up, then?”



“Ready as I'll ever be.” Shigure and I shared a loathing for needles, and I was squeamish.



“I would have though by now that you were used to my check-ups, or any doctors check-ups.”



“Hmmm…that's a good point, I do need some more medication, I've nearly run out.”



“It's ok, I have some in the cupboard.”



He walked into his small examining room, and I followed, climbing onto the table in the corner, and taking off my two tops. I knew what he wanted already. He pulled on his white coat before turning to me, pulling on some rubber gloves. “Lets see these stitches then.” I lay down on the table, flinching as Hatori's gentle hands looked at the tender cuts that lined my body. “They should heal nicely. Just don't do anything to strenuous, and try not to pull out the stitches.”



“It's a good job I don't have claws, isn't it?”



“Yes.”



I clambered off the table, and redressed myself. I quietly said goodbye to Hatori, and left his house through a door that lead into my own, via a small courtyard. In here was growing a beautiful Japanese Maple, as well as another cherry blossom tree. I crossed the small patch of grass, and walked to the small water feature, hoping that someone had fed my fish. Three elegant Koi Carp were happily swimming in the clear water. I continued to a door on the other side of the area, and entered into my own house. There stood the bags that I had left yesterday. I would get a maid to unpack them later.



I walked into my own kitchen and prepared a small lunch. I wasn't that hungry, and I just made a light soup from the vegetables left in the cupboard.



I then wandered into my small study, and checked that all my work was still in order. I was glad to see that it was. I picked up a telephone and dialled Shigure's number, telling him that I was staying at the house. I agreed to go around to his house for supper the following night. I put the phone down, and awaited the next evening with expectation.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanathae on September 22, 2005, 6:20:05 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathaeaww Akito was nice!