Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Hare Wants To Tell Her He Loves Her

Just A Slight Frankie X Herriman story

rated mild sex for kissing

Chapter 1 - The Hare Wants To Tell Her He Loves Her

Chapter 1 - The Hare Wants To Tell Her He Loves Her
The Hare Wants To Hold Her Hand And Tell Her he Loves Her


Frankie was getting ready for a date but she heard the phone ring.


She picked it up and said "Hello"

It was her date calling to say he could not make it car trouble but heard a girl giggling in the background.

She said "Oh really car trouble you say?

well you better check under her hood cuse you're not ever getting near mine!"

and then she slammed the phone down on the hook.

She said out loud might as well get out of this dress and go to bed the night is shot

chances of anything good transpiring tonight like meeting my true love is not gonna happen tonight or any other night.

she was about to go get changed

when she was unaware of a pair of ears that had heard everything.

He thought to himself I love you Frankie i just wish i could tell you and have you feel the same.

He thought on I should tell her i love her even if she does not feel the same she needs to hear those words from someone who cares.

He hopped up to her and held her hand Startling her a bit.

He said "Frankie i have something to tell you" he was in awe of how pretty she was in the dress and with her red hair down and styled so nice.

he was slightly aware and unaware that he was gawking at her a bit.

he blushed a bit and it caused her to blush too.



She Went "What is it Mr. Herriman?"

She thought why is he holding my hand and looking at me that way

He said "I Love you."



She went "What!" and blushed even more than before.

She was going to let go of his hand and go to her room

and dismiss this as a joke to cheer her up but she could tell he was serious.

"Mr. Herriman you love me?"

"Yes I am and have been for years I've just been to nervous to tell you.

And I tried stupid methods to hide it like extra chores and such and I'm sorry about that."

She said "it's okay Mr. Herriman love does make one do crazy things."

I guess he said but was interrupted with Frankie's lips pressed against his in a kiss.

He was blushing a bit more then he previously had but he kissed her back anyway.

Afterwards she said "I love you too."

The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment