Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In Each Others Arms

Just a very short random

Chop Socky Chooks Chick P X Wasabi pic

Chapter 1 - In Each Others Arms

Chapter 1 - In Each Others Arms
In Each Others Arms^^

Wasabi had thought a while ago why do i have her on my mind contently?

And why was it Every time i saw her i only acted like my villainous self so she and the others would not know that i thought about her in more then a hero villain way.

And hoped every time she would survive.

He now knew why.

He was in love with her but he knew she would never feel the same.

What he didn't know Chick P was having a similar conversation with her mind too.

She thought why was he on her mind in a way that a hero was not supposed to think about a villain.

She was a hero he was a villain and she had hated him for so long.

When she finally realized she loved him nowadays it was harder to pretend to try to still hate him.

She knew this is why she sometimes saved him from danger not because it was the right thing to do but because she cared about him.

They both said in their minds in their different areas at the same time

That's it I'm gonna tell them how i feel whether they feel the same or not.

Chick P made it to his office before he could leave to find her.

He blushed which caused her to blush too.

He said "What brings you to my neck of the woods?"

She said "i wanted to tell you something."

He said i want to tell you something too.

They decided it was best to say it at the same time.

They both went "I love you!"

He went "i have secretly loved you for a long time but was not sure if you felt the same and i am glad you do. i think i want to stop fighting if two love one another conflicts like that would make us loving one another complicated."

She said "i agree and if we are to be i need to tell you why i had hated you for so long."

He listened with a bit of awe disbelief and a bit of shock.

How she was Chickadee and once lived where the mall now stood and the lives and friendships he destroyed in the process.

He was a bit sad and disgusted with himself he said to himself he did not deserve her.

And yet she still said she loved him despite what he had done.

He knew she had forgiven him when she sat down next to him held him in her arms and kissed his cheek.

He held her back both blushed a bit.

And they both knew they would have a new Beginning
In each others arms.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlossomHeart on August 20, 2011, 7:04:01 AM

BlossomHeart on
BlossomHeartDrool* this is so cute :'3

PeachyDreamy on February 28, 2011, 5:04:24 AM

PeachyDreamy on
PeachyDreamyI LOVE the drama and romance in this! A villan and a heroine falling in love...LOVE IT!! :)

sleepingkittin on August 13, 2009, 1:46:36 PM

sleepingkittin on
sleepingkittinaww how sweet X3 i loves it lol