Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Penelope's Secret Is Revealed

sequel story to An Awkward Moment For Claw And Penelope

Chapter 1 - Penelope's Secret Is Revealed

Chapter 1 - Penelope's Secret Is Revealed
An Awkward Moment For Claw And Penelope Edited Her Secret Revealed

Penelope's Secret Is Revealed

The narrator started with we tune in about a year after The Kiss between the infamous hooded Claw and Penelope Pitstop at the carnival who then took a long time to emerge from the tunnel of love maybe the ride got stuck?

It must have because since that incident the perils continued all the way to the London perils

and the claw seemed to not want to give up getting Penelope

but the strange thing is after that he seemed to have disappeared from the scene as far as i the narrator am aware of as well as Sylvester Sneekly's scarce appearances.

Even the Anthill Mob wondered why the Perils had ceased.


They were on a picnic with Penelope and Sylvester Sneekly who was trying not to eye Penelope and she the same they both blushed knowing what really was going on and that the perils the Anthill Mob had witnessed since the Carnival were staged by Himself and Penelope they had secretly been seeing each other in and out of Uniform if you know what i mean. And had secretly married at a city hall after the London peril out of town so to avoid suspicion and newspapers.

Clyde said "I wonder what happened to the Hooded Claw we have not seen him since we got back from London last month."

Yak Yak said laughing "maybe he got blown up with his own dynamite hehehehhehehehahoha"

Softy Sniffled and went "I bet he would have survived he's very tricky and Poor Penelope always in Peril"

Snoozy snored and went "yeh Survived"

Dum Dum said "duh hey if we're at picnic at a picnic where is the basket of food"

Clyde said "For once Dum Dum makes a good point did anyone bring it"

Pockets pulled out the picnic basket and went "Here it is I forgot to take it out before"

Clyde opened the basket and noticed there was no food in it

and went "you also forgot to fill it with food and drinks don't make me have to call you the new Dum Dum and get this basket filled with sandwiches and pop before i have to pop you one in the kisser."

"I'm Sorry Clyde i must have been half asleep when i grabbed the basket and i don't want to be called the new Snoozy either"

Yak Yak said "heheheh we're up the creek without a paddle or in this case a picnic basket full of food" Softy went oh no we're gonna starve Snoosy snored "yeh starve"

Sylvester finally spoke up and said "why not send Zippy to get the basket filled up"

Penelope said "Oh Sly you're so smart" he replied "thank you my dear."

Clyde went "Zippy you heard him go fill up the basket with the goods i mean goodies."

"Right Clyde Right"

Zippy Zoomed Off and was back in a manner of a minute.

Clyde said "what took ya so long?"
"I had to make the sandwiches and grab the pop.

by they way don't open them for a bit running and soda don't mix ya know"
Clyde said "thanks for the heads up Zippy."
a bit later after the soda settled and after they had lunch

Penelope felt a bit Woozy and almost passed out Sly caught her and he was a bit worried.

He went "are you okay Penny?"
"I'm fine but i did feel a bit sluggish and tired of late not sure why."

The Bully brothers looked from the distance in and wondered if this was part of his plan

True he had given them jobs in his office but they did not know if it was part of a bigger plan.

Bully Bro one said "I wonder is this still part of his plan"

Bully bro 2 said "i don't know and why has he not been the Hooded Claw of late."

"Good Question Brother of mine we need a plan of our own

I'll Take this paper and pen and write this down Dear Mr. Sneekly If you want to see Penelope alive again get the Hooded Claw to come meet us near the ally next to the town Hospital. and get him to come alone if you dare and you stay away."

they wrote that knowing that he was the Hooded Claw but was not aware that Penelope knew already and had for a long time even prior to the carnival incident.



to the Anthill Mob be there or be square. they however did not.

Penelope finally able to stand up was now being carried off by the Bully Bros.

Sly yelled "Come back here or you're fired"

But before they got too far away they paper airplaned them the note

He and the Mob Read the note and Clyde "said how are we gonna find the Claw?"

Sly was now red in the face with anger "and to think i gave them jobs even after their backgrounds"

I'll find him and persuade him to help Penelope instead of harm"

"How in world will you manage that Clyde gasped out?"

"i have a way with People even villains."


He ducked into the bushes and changed into his old costume which he never thought he'd use again besides outside the bedroom.

Clyde went where did Sly go

The Hooded claw Popped out of the Bushes Laughing "Heheheheh if you're looking For Mr. Sneekly he's not here right now but he's persuaded me to take his place."

The mob yelled "It's the Hooded Claw let's get him!"
He yelled "Wait no I'm here to help!"

but they heard to late and they jumped on him Clyde and the mob got off of him and helped him up to his feet.

Clyde went "sorry about that and do my ears deceive me you're here to help us save Penelope"


"It's fine now off to save pitstop. "
"Clyde went I never thought I'd hear you say that.

"He went times change i decided to reform and retire but once i got out they pulled me back in."
The rest had been too surprised by the claw's appearance and too worried about Penelope to develop words to say so they just nodded.

They found the ally and Penelope tied up to a chair.

Penelope muffled a gasp as to see the Claw and the mob working together to save her no doubt.

"The Bully Bros said welcome here boss we wondered where you have been the past month or why you would help save her."

"Spare me your small talk, and hand over the girl!"


they did so because they saw he was serious and angry and Penny had now passed out and he looked worried luckily the hospital was next door.

as they sat in the waiting room

he looked worried with his hands against the sides of his face
and they noticed he was tearing up a bit

"this can't be part of your plan boss why are you helping her instead of putting her in Peril

we don't get it so we formed our own plan to find out why."

The Anthill Mob went "We were wondering ourselves"

So the Claw said "i guess now is a good time to reveal and explain everything."
He quick changed back to Sylvester Sneekly which made the Anthill Mob Gasp

Clyde went "Sylvester Sneekly did you dress up as the claw to trick the bully bros or are you the Claw?."

The Bully brothers knew but wanted to hear what was going on with him so they said

"wow we did not have a clue that you were the Claw Mr. Sneekly."

"drop the act Bully Bros" then he explained it all about how after the carnival they had been secretly dating and such and then the day after the London peril they had gotten married.

and how the Perils after the carnival incident were staged.

And he told them he was sorry he had not told them sooner that it was all for fun and to keep suspicions at bay.


"Well how do ya like that so you've been in love with her since the carnival."
"Longer then that actually the money made me blind to that fact but knowing she felt the same way made it not seem as important i just hope she's okay of i lose her the money will not make me as happy as she made me he teared up a bit again."

"We're sorry boss please know we did not harm her we just tied her up and gagged her."

"I Believe you bully bros."

"We are not gonna be bully bros anymore and we'd still like to work for you at your office and we hope she's okay too."

Finally Penelope Emerged Sly ran and hugged her and went Penelope "Are you okay?"

The Anthill Mob and the Bully Bros both went "Penelope you're alive" and she was now being leg hugged by the anthill mob

"Goodness I'm glad to see y'all too."
The bully brothers were caught up in the moment and hugged them both "i feel like a sandwich" Sly went.
"i still have one from the picnic" Pockets said.
Sly went "hehheheh it was just a figure of speech"
so he put it back in his pocket.

"Penelope went i assume by the Bully Bros being nice now that you explained it all to everyone."

"Yes my dear all is revealed."

"Well" Penelope Said not all is revealed i just saw a doctor and guess what"

"what" they all said

she "Explained I'm Pregnant!"
Sly hugged Penelope and Went "Honey no Really?"

She went "Yes it's true you're going to be a father"

"and you a mother" then she kissed him she he kissed her back.



as the rest watched in bewilderment and just thought it had been a long road to travel but in the end alls well that ends well

The End

Follow up to an Awkward moment for Claw and Penelope
sequel story^^

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngelicKitten on December 9, 2010, 4:27:09 AM

AngelicKitten on
AngelicKittenYay for a happy ending ^_^

Falconlobo on December 9, 2010, 4:41:06 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyup thanks^^

CRwixey on May 10, 2010, 10:23:23 AM

CRwixey on
CRwixeySweet! ^^

Falconlobo on May 10, 2010, 10:52:37 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobothanks^6

Neopetgirl on May 8, 2010, 11:32:22 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlAwh, that was an entertaining story. Very cute! I think you did a good job ;D Nice word usage.

Falconlobo on May 8, 2010, 1:55:14 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobothanks^^

ladychaos on May 7, 2010, 3:23:11 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosaww how cute. Nice happy ending :)

ShiaLaB486 on May 6, 2010, 10:40:56 AM

ShiaLaB486 on
ShiaLaB486Awww! Thats so cute! ^w^

Falconlobo on May 6, 2010, 10:49:01 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobothanks^^

_ren_tao_fan_ on May 5, 2010, 8:21:07 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_Aw, what a cute story. :)

Falconlobo on May 5, 2010, 9:00:56 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobothanks^6