Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Please Don't Go

longer follow up story to the short story
Ms Naughty Kisses Mr. Persnickety

Chapter 1 - Please Don't Go

Chapter 1 - Please Don't Go
Please Don't Go

It was just another day in Dillydale the day of the parade

but a lot had happened after it to Mr. Persnickety not to Mention Miss Naughty.

they had shared a kiss that had started after a prank ms. Naughty had pulled involving a float that spewed grape jelly everywhere.

then she saw him cleaning up afterward alone feeling bad about it and blushing about the slight kiss and hug he gave her earlier she offered to help clean up some too.

truthfully it had been cleaned up before by others but you know Mr. P it is never clean enough until he says so.

But it did not matter to her she had something else in mind after the semi short clean up with him

as he was about to leave she kissed him longer and harder then the one he gave her before.
and she gave him one with a certain type of accent if you know what i mean.

but also she had another reason she planned to leave town after that prank figuring even if he liked her he would not forgive her like the last time at the fair with The greased pig and bullfighting incidents

she knew he would be okay with the big pig

but had worried a bit with the bull luckily he had won that fight too.

But only by some randomness with his glasses reflecting the bulls red eyes and reflection.

so it began chasing it's own tail so that Mr. P had time to figure out how to work the cape and it saw the redness of it and ran toward him and right into the wooden board and got his horns stuck so he won that by sheer luck and his own wits.

they showered him with roses which he gave some to her neither really thought much about him giving her the flowers but deep down inside both were blushing on the inside and he got another trophy as well.

Now was the time to go the bus to out of town was here she did not know where she was gonna go but she figured a new start was needed after pulling so many pranks.

She broke off the kiss picked up her bag she had behind the judges stand and walked toward the bus but before she could get on she felt her arm being grabbed and saw who was doing the grabbing.

He said "where are you going how long will you be gone and why?"

she said "I must go for good i don't think i can top that prank plus i don't think you would ever talk to me again after that one anyway."

She tried to get him to let go of her arm but to no avail.

she blushed and said "Mr. Persnickety if you don't let go of my arm I'll miss my bus"

He would not let go of her arm and he blushed and went "Please don't go I love you Ms. Naughty will you marry me"

She was surprised and confused "Why Mr. Persnickety i had no idea you felt that way about me I feel the same way about you.
I guess that is why I pranked you more then anyone else since I did not know how to tell how how I felt and I did not know how you felt."

"It's all in the past Miss Naughty I hope you consider staying and my proposal"

"Of course i will stay wild horses couldn't drag me away from you now.

the answer is yes i will marry you."

"Thank you miss Naughty and i could not be happier i am glad things worked out.
and I am as pleased as punch that you are not leaving and that you are soon to be my bride.

"And I am happy as well I don't think i could find a town as nice as here or a guy as cute as you" she smirked and said while twirling his mustache.

he blushed again and went "well I don't think i could find another like you even if I wanted to and I don't want anyone one else but you Ms Naughty"

"And I don't think there is another completely like you around here as of yet but you never know there could be others like us somewhere out there."

"Too true Ms Naughty we may or may not find out but what i do know is we love each other and that is all we need."

then they kiss again and go back to his place for some privacy of which won't be mentioned but i think you know what they will do since they are engaged now.

The End For Now

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Neopetgirl on August 7, 2010, 11:48:20 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlAwh, I found it cute that he forgave her, and that he told her he loved her. Nice idea you got just from that episode scene. :3 I enjoyed it.

Falconlobo on August 7, 2010, 11:51:37 AM

Falconlobo on

Falconlobo on August 7, 2010, 11:51:12 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobothanks^^ he forgave her once for signing him up for a greased pig contest cuse he won a trophy lol^^