Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Frog Mildew

random Mildew X Daisy Fic with other characters in it for a bit too

Chapter 1 - The Frog Mildew

Chapter 1 - The Frog Mildew
The Frog Mildew

after the Moon Laffalympics announcers and contestants made their descent back to Cape Canaveral
Mildew was still in his Banana sleeping bag like contraption and it was dark in there so he was unaware that his transformation by the great Fondue into a frog wolf before had backfired and he was now well you'll see once Snaglepuss unzips the bag Mildew wakes up as Snag Unzips the Bag Mildew goes "did everyone grow bigger while i was napping or did i shrink"

he finds out he's a greenish furry frog like wolf sized creature with wolf ears and no tail and he goes
"yaaaaaaa what happened i thought Fondue changed me back to normal before in Siam"
Snagglepuss says to him "well if i were you I'd take it up with him he's the magician in this sport after all"

he hops along to go find the Backwards magician and thinks I just hope he can fix this and i won't have to hop to work everyday.

Fondue is talking to Daisy about their latest somewhat victory er tie

"Next Time maybe if we work together and cheat like crazy but secretly so not to get caught we can beat the others what do you think daisy?"

The Rabbit of his Goes "Brack" as he always does and says and slaps his hand to his face in annoyance.

"Your Rabbit and i agree for once plus i'm getting bored with cheating they always catch us with their tricks and our tricks make us lose even if we won we lose so i finally see it's pointless. and i mean most of us aren't even real villains to begin with."

"I heard from the grape vine Mumbly our team leader wants to go legit and become a PI and now you are wanting to go straight too! what is becoming of our really rottens?!

he thinks what else can go wrong when Mildew Hops up to them goes ahem all three are taken aback at the wolf's latest predicament.

Fondue "Um Mildew is that you?"

Well i ain't Kermit the frog and i an't a wolf or a frog
i seem to be a furry disaster with a long tongue that seems to want to eat flies of it's own accord.
yucky poo i don't wantta eat bugs and don't ask about the slimy stuff i don't even wanta know what that is anyway"

Daisy goes "it's not really slime though Mildew frogs secrete mucus"

"ewww i asked you not to tell me that but how did you know that?"

"I grew up around frogs and other critters but enough about frogs.

Fondue this is your backward magic and it backfired so fix it"

"I can't without knowing what went wrong let me consult my book of spells" which he pulls out of his hat.

"ah here it is as he falls on a random page" this only happens when oh dear this can't be right"

"what? what?" they go in unison while the rabbit just goes "brack?"

"well the book says this spell only backfires on the one it is placed on when they have hidden feelings for another but never told them.

But Mildew having feelings for anyone here is ridiculous not to mention even more ridiculous is that the one they have feelings for feels the same way and said other has to kiss the so called frog creature."

Mildew slightly blushes because he knew who he had feelings for but did she have the same for him?"

Daisy started to away so they would not notice her blushing

and said "I'm going to go over to bench over there there for a bit"

Fondue goes "i guess we can rule out Mrs Creeply being married and all creepy soo mildew are they not here in the laffalympics?

"no they are with the laffalympics i just haven't told them yet"
Fondue noticed Mildew looking in the direction of Daisy's bench.
and seeing him blushing he started blushing and said "i can't believe it you like Daisy?!"


Mildew blushed as much as he could being green and all and with his green hat he looked like a red and green Christmas bush "Ulp" he went and said "yes i like her but there's no way she likes me too I'm gonna be stuck like this forever!

"Fondue goes you'll never know unless you ask her if she likes you and for the spell to wear off she has to kiss you and have feelings for you too"

The Rabbit goes "Brack Brack Brack" laughing and singing in his brackish way "Mildew and Daisy Sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g" and it's a a good thing they could not understand the rabbit or they would be blushing even more

"um yeh i'll go try that then I'll be a goner but anything is better then being this green."

Fondue goes "Good Luck Mildew You'll need it"

"you're telling me"

he hops up to the back of Daisy's bench then lands in her hair Daisy notices something is moving in her hair and notices the green arms and legs around her face emerging from her hair she blushes which makes him blush too.
He goes "Um Daisy can i have a kiss to change me back?"

she goes sigh "you aint no prince Mildew but I'd rather you be a wolf then a frog but no tongue"
he blushes slightly since he always wanted to French her but maybe that would happen later on when he was a wolf once more

she takes him out of her hair pulls him up to her lips and kisses his frogwolfish cheek and poof he was a wolf in her arms again.

He goes blushing "i take it the spell is broken"

she goes "i guess it is at that" blushing too

Then after a bit of looking in each others eyes they come together in a passionate kiss and hug.

Fondue goes "I take it they like each other" the rabbit goes brack and sticks his tongue out and makes a finger motion near his mouth at the same time Fondue goes "oh who asked you" hmm what to do for an encore i know i'll give them some alone time "brickty brackity tickity tockity Give the love birds some well deserved privacy"

"Well the Love birds are now no where in site but there clothes are still here i hope i poofed them to where i meant to otherwise Daisy will kick my can next we meet or not I'll find out soon won't I"

plus maybe the no cheating thing and doing nice things once in a while is not to bad after all since it got Daisy and Mildew poofed somewhere private and alone."


Well naked in his motel room but alone Mildew and Daisy were still a bit shy at the sitch but mildew went "that trick went well don't ya think Daisy?"

"she replied Well we will have to have someone bring our clothes to us later but until we our found how about we have some fun Mildew?"

both smile and now are Preparing to make love until they are found

The End

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngelicKitten on May 11, 2011, 6:27:11 AM

AngelicKitten on
AngelicKittenSounds like they're going to be having fun ^_^

PeachyDreamy on February 28, 2011, 5:19:43 AM

PeachyDreamy on
PeachyDreamyYay! You posted the story here in the stories secion too! :D LOVE IT!! :)

Falconlobo on February 28, 2011, 5:21:40 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyup thanks^^