Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Can't Fight Theese Feelings Anymore

short Hooded Claw Penelope fic

Chapter 1 - Can't Fight Theese Feelings Anymore

Chapter 1 - Can't Fight Theese Feelings Anymore
Can't Fight These Feelings Anymore

Hooded Claw had Penelope tied up preparing for her latest peril

"Must I stand up as well as being tied up too" Hooded Claw finished his latest touches to his trap

and he said putting an arm around her "any last words"

surprisingly to him she was silent he moved closer to her along with his cape

which proved to be a mistake on his account she tugged the cape toward her and got tangled in it.

he struggled to get free of her but she chu kissed his lips making him blush she blushed a little bit too but he was to busy untangling his cape to notice.

He placed her on the platform attached to a saw blade in motion then left her alone to her peril.

He stayed around the corner and sighed wondering what was that all about. he felt his lips still feeling the affects of her kiss and his heart began to pound.

Now he was worried she had been silent for far too long.

he found out she was gone most likely had saved herself or was saved by the anthill mob.

he found a note saying you'll be happy to know this does not change a thing.

The thing was he wasn't happy he was miserable his tears now stained the note he knew he could not fight these feelings anymore.

he was in love with Penelope but she would never feel the same way about him.

Elsewhere Penelope was trying to figure out why she had kissed him she had not planned to originally but being so close to him she could not resist it.

she knew she had not meant what she said in the note and had hoped he had not found the letter.

Unfortunately he had and was on his way to a cliff to end it all luckily the cliff was near where Penelope was.

She spotted him as he was thinking if he should jump or not when Penelope touched his shoulder Said "Hooded Claw what are you doing?"

He jumped up but not off the cliff because she had startled him and he had not known that she was so close to him.

He said "I saw your note and i agree it does not change a thing." she knew he had been crying since his eyes were a bit red.

she hugged him to his surprise and she went "Claw I'm sorry i only wrote the note out of confusion i never meant to hurt you,the truth is i love you."

Claw was a bit shocked at her statement but he recovered and said "i love you too but it took a kiss from you after so many perils to get me to realize it."

Then they kissed again but this time it was mutual.

The End

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CRwixey on September 7, 2011, 10:23:46 AM

CRwixey on
CRwixeyAww, so sweet, especially the ending. :)

Falconlobo on September 7, 2011, 2:33:05 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobothanks^^