Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - You Better Listen To The Radio

Random Hooded Claw Penelope Pitstop fic Hooded Claw tries to reform while protecting Penelope Pitstop from the darkness
a backwards story short chapter added third chapter added

Chapter 4 - You Better Listen To The Radio

Chapter 4 - You Better Listen To The Radio
Penelope had been dating the Hooded Claw AKA Sylvester Sneekly for about a year after the Darkness Incident  she hoped he would soon ask her for her hand in Marriage.

She decided for some reason to turn on the radio it said "if the listener of this radio is Penelope Pitstop You have to come on down and pick up your new car!" she gasped a bit and wondered what this was about and why had she won anything when she had not entered any contests.

she figured why look a gift horse in the mouth she had no enemies at the moment that was the past and it was time to move on to the future.
she went to the address the voice provided her and  saw a nice car with a bow on it and it said look behind you.

She did just that and just in time to be tied up and blindfolded by the Hooded Claw.

He Laughed "Hehhehhehehehehehheh" and she said
"I'd Recognize that laugh anywhere Hooded Claw back to your old tricks i suppose?"
"Don't you know it Penelope just wait until you see what i have in store for you."

"I can't wait to see again let alone move my body you fiend" he laughed at her little joke.

He lead her somewhere to a peril she thought at first but it seemed like they were in a park and he was seating her on a bench.
"I don't suppose you would mean to kill me in such pleasant settings?"

he said "kill you why would i want to do that to the woman i intend to marry?"

She gasped again as she felt her self being unmasked and untied and sure enough there was Sylvester Sneekly in his hooded Claw garb down on one knee with a box in hand.

"Penelope would you do me the honor of becoming my faience and then my wife?"

"Oh Sly you had me going for a while"
"I aim to please i wanted to do something old and new at the same time."

"you are cute when you're sneaky you know" she quipped then kissed his lips he had missed this he had used all of his will power to not kiss her or more when she was bound in the back seat.

A  half a year later they were married and a year after that he killed her in her sleep The End
just kidding read on  oh doubting Gus or Justine hehe but she was in some pain during the pregnancy  and births of their two twins a boy and a girl. they could not have been happier.

Sylvester named the boy Shade after his old persona type since he did seem to be shady and a shadow in Penelope's Past but now this was then that was the past.

and their daughter  they named Paula after two good people she used to know.

The Real End


 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment