Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The begining

Rod isn't exactly the 'cool' kid in school. Hes the kind of guy that always listens to Mommy and Daddy. But after the accident, will he stay that way? Then Rod is kidnaped and lead to a new life, is it for the best? Or is his future destined to go up in f

Chapter 1 - The begining

Chapter 1 - The begining


Alright……. Here is the intro…… WOO the real story will like start next chapter…. You will love it! PREPARE TO CRY YOUR EYES OUT!



This chap. is Rated: G







Rod's long black tail swayed happily as he walked home from school. He had just gotten his report card, straight A's again! He knew his parents would be thrilled. Rod was 15 and had been getting straight A's in school since he was 8. His parents were always encouraging and loved their son dearly. Their entire lives centered around him. Since academics were always pushed on him, Rod had never gotten involved in sports. He always had his nose in a book, he seemed to have a deep desire to know everything about everything. Despite his intelligence, Rod never raised his hand to answer a question in class, but if he was called on, he always had the right answer. Rod was shy, and didn't talk much. Rod always dressed nice, and never wore baggy clothes. On occasion he would ware a tee-shirt, but under his parents influence, he would rather `dress to impress'. But under all the books, sweater vests and ties, Rod was actually a pretty cute guy. He was a cat, had black hair and bright red eyes. There was a sideways red diamond between his eyes. He had bangs, but they were cut to stay out of his eyes. His mother cut his hair, and everyone could tell. Most of the kids in school thought of him as a nerd, so he didn't really have any friends. It was just him, his parents, his studies, and his drum set. Rod needed a way to vent his emotions, so he started playing the drums at an early age. His parents wanted him to learn to play a more `peaceful' instrument, but Rod rebelled and claimed the drums were his life, and it made him happy. His parents, being so kind-hearted towards their son, allowed it. Taking up drumming was actually one of the few decisions he made for himself. Over the years, Rod actually became quite good. Rod wanted to take band in school, so he could practice there, but his parents forced him to take business economics instead. So, no one in school knew Rod could do anything other than study. So there he was, Rod Bryant, the band geek that never joined the band, the loser that had never had a girlfriend, the straight A student that always did what mommy and daddy told him to. He just wasn't exactly what you would picture as `cool'. But little did Rod know, that his life was about to change forever….





Thank you for reading! Hugs I love you guys! Woo yep, What will happen next?! You'll see ^.^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DragonGirl1136 on December 6, 2006, 7:13:30 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136Kewl!

SomekindofFreak on March 16, 2006, 8:12:46 AM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreakYay Rod! This is great! *favs* Its very descriptive and a good intro to the story! Keep it up! Cant wait for the next update!