Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - a color no name

The stories of the no names.
Froze8

Chapter 5 - a color no name

Chapter 5 - a color no name
The No Names StoriesTheNo Names Stories
 
Chapter4 = a color no name(picture)
 
   I need justone more color and my masterpiece will be complete. I’ll just wreck one of myold shirts. I rip a big enough piece for my new dress and sew it on. There I’mall done. Now I have something different to ware to the dance tonight. I go eatsupper with my parents and tell them how my dress looks and why I mad it. Theysay “You must put it on and show us.” so I go and get ready for the dance. WhenI’m all ready I go down stairs to show them. They say how wonderful it is andthat I did a great job and ask me if I want a ride to the school. I say nothanks and hug them for the last time. I grab a coat and start to walk down tothe school. The walks now that far so I didn’t rush myself. I was thinking of anew dress design for a dress when all of a sudden a here a gun fire. I turn towere the noise came from. Then I feel this intense pain. I look down at mydress to see the blood staining it. I don’t know what to do. I was shot. Thatwas the thought I died with. I didn’t even get to the dance. Adesigner. The life of the party. Amanda wasdead.
So now you why. Comments please. Froze8                

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

EmberLover on January 6, 2006, 2:13:48 AM

EmberLover on
EmberLoverWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POOR LITTLE KID!!!!!!!!!!!NICEJOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FAVS!!!!!!!!

cyborggirl on December 13, 2005, 11:09:15 PM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlCool!