Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - o.0...More?.........

Just a little RP Rei_Anul_sama and I have been working on with our OC’s…Explicit yaoi, so BE WARNED!!!
Anyway hope you enjoy XD…Go check Rei’s work out to *points evil finger of doom*

Chapter 3 - o.0...More?.........

Chapter 3 - o.0...More?.........
Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm and Rei_Anul_Sama bring you the continuation of our OCs RPG!



Part Three: Enter Macabre and Airal





Diesel: * Smirks*.....have i worn you out that much?....thats a shame...*smiles as he kneels down again to kiss the sleeping Demon, then walks away*.....your so beautiful when you sleep ...



Macabre: *reaches climax as Airal takes him in; moaning loudly, bringing his hands up to cover his face* .....hahaha...*inhales deeply*...thats it.......



***END DIESEL AND RAVEN***



Airal: *lets go of Macabre's dick, cum dripping from his mouth as he gazes at Macabre* *smiles at him* I think...I'm not embarrassed anymore...



Macabre: *gently smile at Airal*...you see....it wasn't as hard as you thought was it?........You took it like a pro.....Of course. You are only half way there to being fully taken over.....but i think that is enough for now.



Airal: *puts his forehead against Macabre's chest* what do you mean...?



***ENTER DREYIN AND DAMIEN (at a rather interesting moment)***



Damien: *walks over to Dreyin and leans his head close to Dreyin's mouth, but not quite touching him*.......are you sure......



Dreyin: *doesn't blush* er...sure of what...?



Macabre: What do i mean?...........*smirks*.....do you mean to tell me you don't know the next stage.....I think you do.



Airal: I...erm...*glances away from Macabre, very close to blushing* I guess...I do...



Damien: *narrows eyelids giving a suspicious look*.......i think you know.......*sigh* oh well......*turns and starts to walk off; whilst passing me, gives a quick kiss*



Me: :P



Macabre: *grins* maybe another time * Kisses Airal softly*......if you want. *starts to fasten his jeans back up and put his top back on*



Dreyin: *speechless* *after a few seconds* hey, wait! *runs after Damien, and cuts him off* Now look here! I was simply trying to defend my honor! Though my Uncles may flamboyantly say things such as that without a care in the world, I try to preserve some of my pride!



Airal: Uh, wait...*catches Macabre's hand before his jeans are all the way zipped up* *blushes slightly, looking away* look...I...I'm sure now...but...I don't know...if it'll be the same...*gazes into Macabre's eyes* ...are you...were you just...teasing me...?



Damien: *glances at Dreyin*.....oh.....so what ARE you saying?... Ya know, i think your the one who's toying with me.



Macabre: *smiles as he looks into Airal's eyes* ......Airal......*taking his gaze away from Airal and glancing at the ground* Forgive me.....I did not mean to tease you....I just want you to be sure it's what you want. All that has lead to this point....what will happen next will be the most meaningful......



Dreyin: Me?! I...I'm not toying with anyone. I may be the Lord of Shadows, but I do not tease! I...*blushes as he realizes what he just said* *glances away from Damien* I...guess I was teasing...without meaning to...*glances at Damien* s-sorry...



Airal: *lifts Macabre's chin so he's looking into his eyes* Macabre....*kisses Macabre passionately, leaning in closer to him, forcing him to lay back on the couch* *when the kiss ends, Airal whispers into Macabre's ear* I...I love you...*buries his face in the nape of Macabre's neck*...and...I'm sure...



Damien: ......Without meaning to...are you trying to dig yourself a deeper grave?.....or are you just 'teasing' me more....honesty *turns away* My poor tormented soul!......*smirks* how will i cope......so YOUR the Lord of Shadows.......



Macabre: *shocked at what he has just heard, his cold body tenses* ...wh....what did you say.....* His emotions of lust and empathy fighting each other, he fights to keep his claws withdrawn as he hugs Airal* you...Airal.....are you sure.....never have i done this without....without....feeling such emotion....



Dreyin: *grabs Damien's upper arm and spins him around* Alright, look, I do like you! Its just...I don't know how to express it! *begins to slowly blush as he continues* I've never had a crush on anyone! And I'm hoping its not a high school crush, as they're called. I really like you...from what I've heard. But I want to get to know you before I make any lasting decisions. *glances away from Damien* And yes, I am the Lord of Shadows. That title was given to me by my grandfather. And...I hope that won't ruin our friendship...or something greater...



Airal: *hugs Macabre tighter* I'm sure...



Damien: *tilts head and smirks*......so, you admit it haha, you make me laugh.....Something which only my brother can do usually. You like me.....from what you've heard?...and what might that be? I'm flattered that you wish to know more. Well....what is it you want to know. On the contrary....... Dreyin. The Lord of shadows is a title that does anything but put me off, if anything it entices me, lures me.....*looks up*.....it makes me curious. *looks back down at Dreyin* so......



Macabre: *Closes his eyes and slides his tongue into Airal's mouth*......As you wish. *running his nails gently down the Demon's torso, the Vampire pushes Airal beneath him, carefully maneuvering him onto his stomach, as he moves his claws between his inner thighs; pausing for a moment, he then runs his dexterous tongue up Airal's spine*



Dreyin: *blush* I...I want to get to know you...everything about you...I don't just want to go on what I happen to hear about you...or only what I see...I want...I want to know everything...*glances away from Damien* ...everything...



Airal: *moans softly, pushing up towards Macabre, inviting him*



Damien: Everything.....you do start fast, don't you. Well.....you'll have to work to get 'everything' out of me. How about we take a walk....just us. I promise i won't bite *grins*



Macabre: *feeling turned on once again by the Demon's warm body pressing against his, he moans slightly* *Keeping one hand moving on Airal's body, he subtly moves the second towards his jeans, slowly undoing them again as he begins to get hard*



Dreyin: *grins back* I won't mind if you do, Damien.



Airal: *breath hot, body steaming, and dick hard, Airal moans again, his body's lust taking over* ...Ma...ca...bre...*his eyes slits as he gazes at Macabre, eyes filled with passion*



Damien: *rolls his tongue in a highly seductive way*.....hmmm....*looks down*......*grins* ...you seem to please my body already.....but can you satisfy the rest of me......I wonder. .......how hard do you bite? I would like to find out.



Macabre: *getting even more aroused as he Sees Airal hard again he grinds his hips against the Demon's @$$; then, gently leans over Airal and nips him on the shoulder, his long black hair starting drape around the Demon's neck*........I.........I.........*moans loudly as he becomes fully hard* .......I'll try not to hurt you.........



Dreyin: *his grin widens, showing his sharp, wolf-like teeth* how hard do you think these can bite? *in a seductive way, he lightly bites the back of his own wrist, enough to draw blood* *the blood travels down the demon's arm, coating his sleeve in the dark blood* do you think I need to go harder?



Airal: *glances back at Macabre* there is no... need...to hold back...



Damien: * His dark eyes widen at the sight of the blood*.......*Licking one of his long fangs he places a chain on his chocker and runs it through his fingers like a snake*........hmmmm...........your defiantly teasing me now........how cruel.



Macabre: *moaning softly he positions himself ready*.....*placing one hand on Airal's back, he leans over and whispers softly into his ear*.....this may hurt....for your first time....tell me to stop if it's to much. *with that, he softly kisses Airal on the shoulder and enters, moaning as he does so*........*Moving gently at first, he continues to moan and caresses the Demon's back; Gradually moving faster, he allows his nails to grow, drawing small amounts of blood*



Dreyin: *smirks* *licks the blood, letting it run down his tongue and chin* If you don't like it...*glances at Damien, laughter clear in his eyes* then do something about it...



Airal: *cries out softly as Macabre enters him, moaning as Macabre moves within* Mo..re...aaah...*his moans become louder, becoming cries of 'more' and 'faster'* Ma...ca...bre...aaaaah!! *pushes against Macabre, aiding him, letting his blood be drawn*



Damien: * His fangs bared at full length, he feels slightly turned on by Dreyin's playful

teasing*......Do you want me to do something about it.....because i will.....I will gladly drain your body should you wish it.....*Still with the chain round his neck and in his hands he starts to sway his body in a seductive manner*



Macabre: *His lust now taking control of his body and mind, he pushes harder and faster as Airal cries out* AIRAL!.........*moaning frequently his Claws dig deeper into Airal's back, his fangs bared* *As he moves, his breathing becomes shallower and quicker* aah.......hold on........not yet......*pulls Airal closer by digging his nails into the sides of his

pelvis drawing yet more blood*



Dreyin: *Smirks, gazing seductively at the vampire* *leans in, quick as light, and steals a seductive kiss from the vampire, biting lightly at Damien's lower lip* *when he pulls back, he smiles again, his sharp fangs now tinted red from his blood and the vampire's* Do all you wish, little vampire...*laughing playfully, he steps away from the vampire, then turns and runs, laughing all the while*



Airal: *small tears begin to trickle down the his cheeks* aaah...Ma...ca...bre...plea...se ...aah...*closes eyes tightly, not wanting his tears to flow*



Damien: *Slightly shocked by what Dreyin just did*....*grins*.....HEY! Get back here.....*runs after Dreyin and jumps on his back, tackling him to the ground* ......so......*beginning to straddle the Demon beneath him* ....I can do as i wish?......*smirks*....then this will be veeery satisfactory....i know. *squeezes Dreyin between the legs playfully* mmmmm.......your not awake just yet....*tilts head and gazes at the Demon*...how sad.



Macabre: *sensing Airal is in pain, he fights his lust* *withdrawing his claws, he leans over to lick the blood*.....my dear....*moans again*....am I hurting you too much?.....i'm sorry.....*struggling not to moan and nearing climax he cant help but draw his claw out once again* aaahh.....no.....I don't want to hurt you! *grinding his teeth he moves faster* aaaah......Airal......* suddenly, no longer able to hold back he pushes the Demon down and leans in just as he explodes, releasing with one final moan*...........



Dreyin: *smirks, his length hardening* Oh, I think I'm awake...*leaning on one elbow, he uses the other hand to bring Damien's head in line with his and kisses the vampire with a fierce and fiery passion, lifting his hips as he does so* *when the kiss ends, the demon's eyes burn with a passion as fierce as the kiss* ...........*gently, his long, slender fingers, claws half-way extended, stroke the vampire's cheek* *smiles* I think I shall enjoy this as well...





Airal: *moans softly as Macabre releases within him* *twisting around slightly, Airal gazes at Macabre with eyes full of love and desire* Maca...bre...*smiles, closing his eyes, hands gripping the couch* never...too much...you could never...hurt me...



Damien: * Smirks and rubs his hips against Dreyin's length* hmmmm......though i should tell you, i'm not accustomed to yielding.....i don't think you are either.....this could be fun....*knocks Dreyin off balance by grabbing the arm he was leaning on* *leaning in close, his coat falling open so that his chest rubs against the Demons* mmmm.......*starts to suck on Dreyin's neck, giving him a quick nip as he does so, drawing a little bit of blood*...........



Macabre: *relaxing slightly, he leans back out of exhaustion*........*gazing at the Demon in front of him he gestures for Airal to come forward*.......my dear, just how old are you......i would like to know......never has this happened so quickly.....but......*glances away from Airal*........I think......Ive fallen for you....



Dreyin: *moans softly, pulling the vampire closer* *without warning, he uses his demonic strength to twist and turn Damien on his belly, Dreyin pressing against his back* *be breaths in the sent of the vampire, smiling as he does so* ...a beautiful sent...like roses, dead and gone...*lightly licks the vampire's ear, running his nose down the vampire's neck and kissing it* ...such beauty and brutality...all in one package...*runs one hand through the vampire's hair, taking in the sent as he goes* ...and hair of silk...delightful...*smirks down at the vampire, leaning close to his head, whispers in his ears* I think I'm quite aroused...*this is true, since his dick is hard and pushing against Damien's @$$*



Airal: *taking Macabre's face in his soft hands, he makes Macabre face him, smiling lovingly* I'm around a thousand years of age...I hope it is not too great...*kisses him, hopeful*...because I've fallen for you as well...



Damien: *moans as Dreyin move's on top of him, tilting his head back slightly as he runs his slender fingers through his hair* mmmmmmm*even with the Demon atop him, he brings his arms to the side to support his weight and arches back, raising his slender spine against the Demon's chest* .....my scent has accumulated over the years and become more potent.....i'm glad it pleases you.....they say it's one of the key factors in finding a true mate.....could you be mine....i wonder *he sways slightly, gently teasing the demon above him* ...*suddenly he vanishes, making Dreyin fall to the ground; reappearing stood above him, glancing down, he kneels to straddle over the Demon, turning him over to face him* *leaning in he whispers something*.....my turn .....*eying up Dreyin's body*...you are a beautiful creature aren't you.....*bringing one of his thighs up between Dreyin's legs he pushes in gently, smirking*....and just what do you want me to do with this?......



Macabre: *smiling softly, with a gentle look in his eye*.....am far younger.....but it changes nothing. The fact that all this time.....and yet one my age has *glances away again*....loved you, means all the more to me. *gazes into Airal's eyes once again*.....I may not have lived as long as you....but i know i have found my true mate....beneathe our flesh...we are already one.......*takes Airal gently by the arms and pulls him closer up against his body, kissing him softly*.....all that is left of my soul.....i give to you.



Dreyin: *moans slightly* *smirks at the vampire* whatever you like, little vampire... *able to get up enough so that Damien is sitting on the demon's legs* *cups Damien's head in his hands* ...such lovely eyes...*kisses one of the vampire's eyes, moving down the vampire's face until he reaches Damien's lips* *lightly brushes Damien's lips with his, opening his mouth and letting his tongue stroke the vampire's lips, coaxing them open and engaging the vampire in a passionate kiss, exploring Damien's mouth and coaxing him to do the same* *pulls the vampire closer to his body, warming even the vampire's cold body, running his hands down Damien's spine and chest* ....*pulling his mouth away slightly, the demon whispers* does that answer your question...little vampire...?



Airal: *hugs Macabre as if he would loose him any second* Macabre...you are the first of any age...and I think you will be the only one...*snuggles his head into the nape of Macabre's neck, closing his eyes, holding tight to Macabre* ...and... I think you're right...*glances up at Macabre, holding him tighter* ...beneath our flesh...we are one...*kisses Macabre in a deeper kiss than ever before*



Damien: *leans into the kiss moaning slightly, pushing his hips against Dreyin's*...... *pulling away from the kiss slightly, still eyes closed he whispers*...yes....*glides tongue gently over the Demons lips*....yes......i want more......*kissing Dreyin softly and leaning forward, he pushes the Demon down with his body* such a strong tongue you have.....i wonder if the rest of you is as strong *pulling away slightly he glances down briefly; very aroused at what he see's, he guides the Demon's hand onto his hardening length* make me squirm....as that is what i am going to do to you.....*taking his chocker off, he places it round Dreyin's neck* *holding the chain tight, he begins to trace Dreyin's hard nipples with his tongue*.........



Macabre: * pulling Airal close, wrapping his arms around his neck, he engages in a passionate kiss, moving his tongue gently between Airal's soft lips and into his mouth* ......you are mine.......i will do anything for you.....age makes no difference.....*moving his tongue near Airal's ear he whispers softly*......i love you.........*simply holds the Demon tight, resting his head against Airal's.* *remembering back to just a few hours back, when he was teasing Airal laying n the sofa he laughs playfully*



***END MACABRE AND AIRAL***

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainraingoaway on July 3, 2008, 3:41:37 PM

rainraingoaway on
rainraingoawayi loved the Macabre and Airal the most!

roadrash on April 4, 2009, 12:29:35 PM

roadrash on
Comment Deleted

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on April 8, 2009, 7:17:11 AM

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on
Gardian_of_the_shadow_relmHaha, thank you~