Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Kevin 11 returns from the Null Void and takes a vengeance on the Tennysons.
The story continues in the future.
Can Ben 5 000 stop him? Read, and find out the details!

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Ben 10


Sworn enemies





Chapter 1

It was raining. A lightning flashed on the sky.
A tetramand flew through a wall, destroying it completely. A shape evolved from the rain.
- You thought you could get rid of me that easy, Tennyson? – said a raspy voice.
Fourarms stood up from the debris and replied.
- Actually I thought I’ll never have to see your ugly face again!
- Insolent brat! Once I remove the Omnitrix, you will beg me to let you die! – shouted Vilgax, and while he spoke, his muscles grew larger.
- Come and get me, tough guy! – answered Fourarms and the opponents began to ran to each other. The tetramand punched Vilgax on the stomach and then on his face. Vilgax teetered, but didn’t fall down. He made a counterattack, and hit Fourarms on the head, forcing him to the ground again. Before he could strike down once more, Fourarms kicked him on the leg, making him to retreat.
- You’re pathetic! – declared Vilgax, picking up a huge truck. He tossed it to smash his opponent, but Fourarms caught it and threw it back to Vilgax. He avoided it, and the truck exploded behind his back.
- Think again, squidface! – shouted the tetramand.
- Enough! I won’t be denied again! – roared he and tried to attack, but Fourarms was faster. He hit the ground, creating a shockwave, which zapped Vilgax into the air. As he was spinning, Fourarms ran below him, and when he fell down, he punched him, with all of his hands. Vilgax was smashed into the ground. The tetramand stroke down again. He squeezed him into the ground. Vilgax was finally defeated. Fourarms turned around and began to walk away, when the Omnitrix timed out. With a red flash, Fourarms became Ben.
- Well, at least you’re sense of timing gets better… - said Ben to the watch. He walked to the road, where an rv emerged from the curtain of rain. Suddenly, he heard a voice from his back.
- This is not over, Tennyson! – hissed Vilgax, and raised up his fists to destroy Ben.
- It is now! – shouted another voice. Then a blue zap hit Vilgax, but his armour protected him. It was Grandpa Max, with a blaster, standing in the door of the Rustbucket.
- You won’t stop me! – roared he and jumped into the air to smash them.
- Kimocha objectia! – said Gwen and her energy blast took down their enemy. Ben just avoided Vilgax’s body, as he fell down once more.
One of his huge drones impacted on the surface. Vilgax climbed up to its head, and shouted:
- Some day, I will have you, Tennyson! Some day!!!! - And he flew away with the drone.
- What would I do without you, guys? – asked Ben.
- You would mess up your whole life, of course. – replied Gwen.
- Sorry, we had some trouble picking up your trace, after you fight Vilgax’s drones. – explained Grandpa Max.
- No problem, Fourarms had it covered… I can’t believe he’s still trying to get the watch, after we kicked his butt like fifteen times… - declared Ben.
- Yeah, it’s a mystery, like what’s under your bed… - said Gwen.
- You know, I’m kinda got used to this fighting aliens stuff… I need a change… - spoke his mind Ben.
- I’d feel sorry for you if I’d have the time… but I don’t! – replied Gwen.
- Could you stop badgering me just for a little??? – hissed Ben.
- Okay, you two, that’s enough! Look, the weather cleared up! Let’s go buy some junk food you like! – suggested Max.
Ben and Gwen looked to each other with a surprise.
- I though it was an ordinary day, but I was wrong! Thanks Grandpa! – cheered up Ben.

As they were having a great time, somewhere, hundreds of miles away, something disturbed the deserts peace.
Yellow flashes appeared from nowhere. They grew larger and larger, until they united in a vortex. It sucked in every small thing nearby. But, a sinister shape evolved from the glowing portal. He jumped out from it, his feet hit the ground. The vortex behind him became smaller and smaller, then it disappeared with a yellow flash. As the wind blew the dust away, the features of the strange creature became clear.
- Finally! I’m out of that freaky Null Void! And now the sweet revenge on that little gnome, Ben! – hissed Kevin.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Devon11 on September 17, 2008, 12:18:57 PM

Devon11 on
Devon11you should become an aouthor, Gee you're RELAAY GOOD!!!!!

ginathehedgehog on August 26, 2007, 11:35:04 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogwow, that was awesome! Can't wait for more!