Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Kevin 11 returns from the Null Void and takes a vengeance on the Tennysons.
The story continues in the future.
Can Ben 5 000 stop him? Read, and find out the details!

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Chapter 2



The rv stopped in the parking zone of a mall. As the Tennysons walked to the entrance, Ben whispered something to Gwen.
- Yeah, tell me about it! I’d never thought he will allow us to eat something normal this summer... – replied Gwen, glancing at Max, if he heard it or not. They entered the mall.
- I love this day! – cheered Ben, packing up a lot of chips and candy. – This must be enough for the rest of the summer! – said he.
When they finished shopping, Ben asked his grandpa, if he could go to the arcade.
- Okay, here are some coins you can spend. – agreed Max. He also let Gwen go to buy some new shoes.
- He’s in a really awesome mode today. – said Gwen.
- That’s what grandpas for! – replied Ben, and quickly disappeared in the arcade, before his cousin could manage to react.
When his grandkids left, Max went to a bookstore. All of them had a great time. When Gwen finished her shopping, she went to the arcade to find Ben. When she entered, she got surprised of what she saw.
- Ben!!! What are you doing? – asked she, with an angry voice.
- Having fun, of course! What else? - and he winked to Gwen.
- Ah, you’re really annoying! Stop this foolishness right now, and get back to Grandpa... – said Gwen.
- You’re just jealous, because you can’t play six videogames at the same time! – replied Ditto.
- I’m not convinced.
- No? Check this out! I’m the newest high score champion! I rule! – declared Ditto, and gave a five to the other one.
But the Omnitrix timed out, only Ben remained. – Oh, man! – sighed he.
- Come on, king of all dweebs! – said Gwen.
- After you, your Highness! – replied Ben, and bowed.

They reunited with their grandfather and left the mall. Then the Tennysons hit the road again. But soon, they ran into a traffic jam. The kids didn’t care, they were busy with the candy.
After a few minutes, Max saw a detour, and some police officers. When he got close to one, he asked what’s the problem.
- We had to close the nearby roads, because some car thieves are escaping, we’re chasing them, but it’s too dangerous for civil traffic. You have to turn around.
Max obeyed. He quickly got out of the jam, and looked to Ben, who realized Gwen’s staring at him as well.
- What? – asked he.
- Maybe it’s a good time to go hero, Ben. – suggested Max.
- What for? I can’t handle everything around here! – declared the boy.
- Ah... – sighed Gwen, and continued reading her spell book.
- Sometimes I hate to be a hero... – dabbed Ben resignedly, and put down his candy. – I’ll take care of this as fast as I can. Going Xlr8! - He pushed the omnitrix, and with a green flash, he became...
- The werewolf??? Oh, man! I can’t believe it! – said Benwolf. – Which way should I go? – asked he.
- The detour is over there! – pointed Max to the correct direction.
- Thanks! – said Benwolf, and opened the door. He jumped out, and arrived at the top of a car. Then he jumped to another car top. He leaped huge distances like this, until he jumped to a building’s wall. With his sharp claws, he could climb up to its roof, to see the road better. His sensitive ears could hear the sirens of the police cars, but they were far away.
- Oh, great! How am I supposed to get there without Xlr8? – asked Benwolf himself. He looked to that direction, where he heard the sirens. Then he jumped into the air and landed upon the top of the next building. He repeated the same action until he recognized the stolen car. The night was falling, his senses became sharp and clear. He jumped down to the roof of a smaller building, and looked down. In the right moment, he vaulted over the railing. He landed on the top of the wanted car.
- What was that? – surprised one of the thieves. He looked up, and saw two hands tearing apart the roof. Then the hands grabbed him and threw him out of the car. Then the werewolf jumped onto the rear seat.
- What the hell are you doing back there... wow! What is that thing? – asked the driver in horror.
- I’ll take care of this! – hissed his partner and brought out his weapon. He fired at Benwolf, but the alien was faster and with a twist, he leaped back to the roof. A few other shots were fired, but to no avail, none of them hit Benwolf. He was hanging on the roof. He managed to climb to the front of it.
- Time to put you out of traffic, guys! – said the alien, and opened his mouth. The ultrasonic howl of his broke down the engine, the car was slowing down eventually. When it was safe, Benwolf jumped down from the roof. One of the thieves tried to shoot him, but he managed to wring the gun out of his hand, and forced both of them to the ground. The police arrived there rapidly, and arrested the bad guys. After that Benwolf disappeared in the night. When he tried to leap, the omnitrix timed out. The boy fell down.
- Why can’t you just wait until I’m not in the air? – asked his watch Ben.
Soon, Max arrived with the Rust bucket and picked him up. He went to bed early, he was exhausted because of a hero’s work.

Next day, somewhere in Texas, a strange and horrible creature was just robbing out a little gas station.
- Put the money in the bag! – commanded Kevin. As the poor old attendant was obeying him, Kevin glanced at the TV. He saw a news flash of another alien hero’s good deed. In Los Angeles.
- Ben... – hissed he. The attendant finished. – That’s all you got?! – shouted Kevin.
- Please don’t kill me! – begged the attendant.
- I won’t kill you. – smiled Kevin devilishly. – Thanks for the money, loser! – shouted he and ran out. He sprinkled some gas around the place. Then he made a spark with his Heatblast hand, and the whole station became one with the flames. He slowly walked away from the burning petrol station.
- Now, I know where you are, you little geek! You’re always the hero! But I’ll make sure you won’t be in the news anymore, Ben!
With these words, and with Xlr8’s speed, ran away on the dusty road.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Devon11 on September 17, 2008, 12:22:59 PM

Devon11 on
Devon11seriously become an author AND an artist

ginathehedgehog on August 31, 2007, 11:33:32 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogWow, that was so cool! Nice fighjting too, just like an actual episode! =D Can't wait for more!