Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11

Kevin 11 returns from the Null Void and takes a vengeance on the Tennysons.
The story continues in the future.
Can Ben 5 000 stop him? Read, and find out the details!

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11
Chapter 11



- What happened? Where’s Ben? – asked Gwen nervously.
- We have lost a battle... he remained there. – replied Lantara.
- What?! Why did you go after him then? To do nothing? To just stand around and watch his demise?! – yelled Gwen.
Lantara floated to her, to look into her eyes.
- Don’t use that tone of voice with me! Listen! I don’t like you, more than you like me! But you’re not the only one here, who cares about Ben! Besides, he’s not dead. I’ll go back to rescue him, as soon as possible. Nevertheless, my capsule needs some repairing, it has been damaged by the alien attacks... Now, give me a hand with him. – answered the ectonurite angrily. She and Gwen carried Tetrax inside. After they placed him on the couch, Gwen asked Lantara what they should do with him.
- Nothing. I suppose we’ll just have to wait until the venom empties from his circulation. Then he’ll be able to regenerate himself.

- You did what? – yelled Kevin at Charmcaster.
- I’m sorry master, the petrosapien’s attack was unpredictable... – excused herself Charmcaster. She looked up to the throne, where Kevin sat. A moment later, he was right before Charmcaster. She blinked because of the surprise, but suddenly, she got a big punch on her face.
She flew back a few feet.
- I gave you this, because you have been defeated by a helpless, dazed opponent. – declared Kevin distinctly.
Charmcaster stood up in pain. Her hair messed up and she couldn’t stand on her right leg. Although, she didn’t had the time to realize all this, Kevin was already in front of her again. She braced herself for more punishment, but Kevin lecherously touched her cheek.
- And I give you this, because you held on in the battle with Tennyson. – said he. His voice was soft and warm.
They kissed.
- Now, you must regenerate yourself. But mark my words! I won’t be so forgiving next time! – warned her Kevin.
- Thank you, master! – replied Charmcaster and limped away.
Kevin made a devilish grin. He had a new plan in his twisted mind.

Next day, a powerful storm assaulted the walls of the old theatre. The heavy rain didn’t allowed Lantara to go after Ben.
She was repairing the capsule, when she heard a noise from downstairs. She phased through the floor and found herself in the hall. Suddenly, the door opened wide. A shape evolved from the rain. It was Xlr8. His legs were shaking, he was gasping and he had many injuries.
- Gwen! Come quick! – shouted she.
Gwen ran upstairs.
- What? – Then she recognized Xlr8.
- Ben? – asked she doubtingly.
Xlr8 didn’t reply. He made a few steps inside. As he bent down to his knees, he changed into Fourarms. Then he went Diamondhead, then Benwolf, then Cannonbolt.
- He has no control over the omnitrix! – determined Lantara.
Ben fainted and with a red flash, the watch transformed him back to himself. He collapsed.

Ben opened his eyes. He saw Gwen sitting beside him.
- How long I’ve been knocked out? – asked he on a weak voice.
- Two days. – replied Gwen shortly.
Tetrax and Lantara entered the room.
- How are you Ben? – asked the petrosapien.
- I’m okay, it’s just a few scratches. What about you?
- Since I’m not under the affection of the venom, I’m fine. I must thank you. For everything you’ve done. – said Tetrax.
- It’s nothing. You would have done the same if you were me. – answered Ben. Then he turned to Lantara.
- You okay, girl?
- Never been better, since you’re here again. – said the ectonurite warmly.
- You need to have rest for now. – suggested Gwen.
- Good idea. – smiled Ben and fell asleep.

A few days later, most of Ben’s injuries healed, but he was still weak. He spent most of his time having conversations with Gwen, Lantara and Tetrax. It was quite warm and confidential in the candle light.
- How did you survive after we’ve left? – asked him Lantara.
- Well, I don’t remember everything... I was scared, as those aliens surrounded me, that’s for sure. I even lost control over the watch. I saw your capsule flying away then the aliens forced me to the ground. I thought they will eat me alive, but then I went Fourarms. I managed to stand up but there were too many. I tried to go Stinkfly, but they didn’t let me use my wings. I had to choose a powerful alien form, so I thought of Cannonbolt. But, there wasn’t enough space to roll, so I went Diamondhead and fired projectiles everywhere. To no avail, they continued to fight me. I was so exhausted I couldn’t keep up. I was lying on the ground smashed, defeated, and prepared myself for the death. I don’t remember clearly what happened after this. I might saw someone, who said something... I didn’t understand his words. Then all the aliens disappeared... I don’t know how I got back... – said Ben.
- Back there, in the prison... I saw your tetramand form owning your kineceleran form’s speed. How is it possible? – questioned him Tetrax.
- Yeah, when he saved me from those losers, he was as fast as Xlr8, but he was himself at that moment. – confirmed Gwen.
Lantara just smiled.
- During the years I’ve spent with Lantara, traveling around the universe, I’ve obtained a few things. One of them is an alien, which I call Powersource. This alien can copy any other specie’s abilities and use, or even combine them with other skills. When I got this form, his DNA merged with all the other genetic samples in the omnitrix. This allows me to combine and unite my alien’s abilities, even if I’m just Ben. However, the current alien form’s skills are dominant. For example if I’m Fourarms, I can use Xlr8’s speed, but it’s gainful only in short distances, because Fourarms doesn’t have Xlr8’s fast reflexes, just his velocity. You see, it’s just an extra option to make my fighting skills even better. But I don’t know much about using Powersource at full potential. – explained Ben.

Next day, the wind blew the storm away. Ben and Tetrax agreed to have a light practice. Both of them grew stronger after their injuries and both of them needed the physical exercise. They went out to a former park, nearby the theatre. There was enough opened space to rampage.
Tetrax and Ben stood in front of each other. The females just watched them.
- Okay, boy, show me what you got! – smiled Tetrax.
Ben smiled back and changed into Heatblast. He shot fire beams at Tetrax. But he jumped into the air and curled up, like Cannonbolt. He went through the fire beam and hit the pyronite on the face. Heatblast fell off.
- Come on, I know you can do better than this! – said Tetrax and fired some smaller projectiles at him. Heatblast used Xlr8’s speed to avoid them. He almost went Shockwave, but he realized that would hurt Tetrax, so he thought of Fourarms and grabbed the petrosapien, but he grew spikes all around his body, forcing the tetramand to release him. Fourarms hit the ground with all of his hands, creating a smaller earthquake. Now, Tetrax fell off. He walked closer to the petrosapien. Suddenly, Tetrax fired some crystals and they formed a vest around Fourarms upper body. He ended up on a wall.
- Do you remember to this technique? I used it on the prison planet, when we were looking for Azmuth. – asked Tetrax.
But Forarms have disappeared.
- I’ll show you some new tricks! – smiled Grey Matter and jumped on Tetrax’s face. He used his sticky limbs to hang on his crystalline face. The petrosapien couldn’t see anything, he was unable to remove Grey Matter. He lurched for a few seconds and then fell off.
- What do you think of the short stuff? – laughed the galvan and jumped off Tetrax’s face. He reverted to Ben.
- Very original! – Tetrax laughed too, as he stood up.
The girls applauded them.
- Way to go, boys! – Gwen and Lantara said in the same time.
It turned out; both Ben and Tetrax overestimated the powers. The practice didn’t last for long, but really exhausted them.
Unfortunately, they will not have time to recuperate perfectly...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on November 16, 2007, 6:38:42 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogCool chapter! Powersourse sounds cool! Keep it up! =D

cactar on November 4, 2007, 10:17:21 AM

cactar on
cactarHope to see powersourse in a future chapter!

Gee on November 4, 2007, 10:47:22 AM

Gee on
GeeYou will:)
I'm also planning to draw my aliens, so everyone can see, how I imagined them;D