Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Chapter 18

Kevin 11 returns from the Null Void and takes a vengeance on the Tennysons.
The story continues in the future.
Can Ben 5 000 stop him? Read, and find out the details!

Chapter 18 - Chapter 18

Chapter 18 - Chapter 18
Chapter 18



It was late night, only the moon’s white light illuminated the area.
Kevin was still lying on the ground helplessly. He was so weak; he didn’t have the strength even to stand up. The final battle with Powersource drained him. All of his energy was gone. He’d never dreamed of this outcome. If only that damned power-sucking alien wouldn’t have been in the picture... Without that, Ben’s nothing, just a big zero against him. However he defeated him and have taken away all his powers. He almost killed him! Who do he think he is, to humiliate The Ruler of The World like that? That’s unacceptable! But he’s going to die, if he can’t move away from here, it’s so cold! He tried to sit up, but he couldn’t. He moaned and attempted repeatedly, but to no avail, his body was like a dummy.
As he pathetically struggled for his life, a shadow evolved from the darkness, like black fog.
- Who’s there?! – yelled Kevin in fear. Without his powers, he felt defenceless.
- Don’t be afraid of me! – replied a strange, raspy voice.
- Who said that?! Show yourself! – shouted Kevin.
- What’s the matter? I thought you fear nothing. – asked the shadow.
- Where are you?!
- Right here! – laughed the voice. Suddenly, the mysterious visitor revealed himself. He was floating in front of Kevin’s face. He had a horrific purple eye, sharp teeth and grey hands with black claws.
- Ghostfreak?!
- How nice of you to remember! – exclaimed Ghostfreak.
- What do you want?!
- I’ll tell you what I want! An ally! I’m fed up with amateurs, I need a professional villain!– rasped the ectonurite.
- Leave me alone, freak! I have bigger problems now! – growled Kevin. He finally managed to sit up.
- You won’t get rid of me that easily. We need each other!
- What are you talking about? I need nobody! Soon, I’ll regain my strength and rip Ben apart! – declared Kevin.
- Ha ha, I’m afraid it’s not that simple. – doubted Ghostfreak.
- Why would I want to work with you anyway? – mocked Kevin.
- Because you’ll die, if you don’t listen to my offer.
- Die? That’s ridiculous! Okay, I’ve underestimated Ben and he got me big time... but I’ll live.
- No you will not. Don’t you feel that strange ache in your arms? – questioned Ghostfreak.
- That’s only because of the battle...
- No. You’re losing energy by every second. Unknowingly, Ben absorbed too much energy from you. Soon, it will be irreversible, unless you accept my help.
- Why would you help me?
- Because I’m going to suffer the same fate as you. My last confrontation with Ben nearly cost my life. Just look at me! I’m merely a shadow of my true self, I’m truly a ghost. If I can’t get into a host body, I’ll die as well. – explained the ectonurite.
- So you see now, how much we need each other... – continued he.
- What’s in it for me, if I accept? – asked Kevin.
- Our goal is the same! I seek what you want! Think about it! With your powers and my experience, we will be unstoppable! What do you say?
Kevin touched his forehead and though everything over. He felt the pain in his arms and it was getting more and more intense. Maybe Ghostfreak’s right, he is going to die...
- I’ve made a decision. I’m in! But only to kick Ben’s but for good! – agreed Kevin, looking into Ghostfreak’s eye.
- That’s the spirit! – exclaimed the ectonurite and merged with him. Kevin’s eyes turned black, with a purple, glowing spot in the middle. Both of them felt the new power, they gave to each other. Two evil minds in one body.
GhostKevin stood up, the ache have disappeared from his arms. The moon illuminated his features.
Kevin’s and Ghostfreak’s voice united as they said the words together.
- This is not over yet, Ben Tennyson! Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Devon11 on September 18, 2008, 8:02:45 AM

Devon11 on
Devon11HHHHAWSOME!!!!

ginathehedgehog on January 4, 2008, 1:00:56 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogWow, so awesome! Are you gonna make a second one too? I hope so! Anyway, really awesome story Gee! I loved it!

cactar on January 3, 2008, 6:47:14 AM

cactar on
cactarThis was one great story,Gee hope to see future stories,like one with GhostKevin.

Gee on January 3, 2008, 11:45:01 PM

Gee on
GeeThank you very much! It's good to hear that. I'm glad you find that way. Yes, I'm thinking about cintinuing this plotline, and I even have some ideas of a sequel or sequels, showing what Ben did in that eight years away from Earth.;D