Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Predalien

Set in my AVP Universe: A King's Mission Against the Predators yields a great Result.

Chapter 1 - The Predalien

Chapter 1 - The Predalien
My name is Ghost.

I come from a species known as the Xenomorphs.

For Centuries, our species has been in fights against another Species known as the Yautja.
I have personal been a part of at least one of these Fights before, but there comes today's encounter, which was different in a way i could not have seen coming.

--

The day was 15th May, 2199.
And it had started as a Yautja invasion of my hive home world of LV-318, and it progressed to my entire family being captured.. but not killed.
I was nearly captured myself, but i was able to escape captive hands.

The Yautja had been searching for me for a few days by a certain point, and unknown them, i had been allowed to Metamorphose into a rare King Xenomorph, possessing greater power and the ability to create my own children.. in a fashion you may find to be particularly lovely.

Late one night, i overhear that the Yautja were going to take my family away.
To where? Only they would know the answer.

I was not about to let this happen so easily, as i snuck onto their lead/mother ship without them knowing.
And i would wait a little bit until i knew the coast was clear to show myself and start my attacks.

Upon appearing and unleashing my first attack, both Yautja and my own Species were, not only surprised by my appearance on the ship, but my new change in appearance as well.

My attacks continued, and the last was particularly rough.
I was up against the three toughest Yautja on-board this one ship.
However, by now, i had released my family from captivity, so i had some help.

But how does this end?
Well, the Yautja Leader, who called himself Thorne, found himself in my grasps.
With my family around, and we are talking dozens of Xenos in my family, there would be no way in which he would be able to fight back without one or more of us killing him fairly quickly.

I was able to implant an embyo inside him with my new Abilities.

We were able to have the ship landed, where, early the next day, he gave way to what Humans would call a 'Predalien', which is a Hybrid between a Yautja and Xenomorph.
Only.. i was surprised to find the offspring produced was also a Queen, as we noticed it had been born with the features of one, while bearing the features of a Yautja.
The Best part? She had been born with a blue marking on her forehead.. she had gotten that from me in addition.


So, here we are today.. and what's changed with my Predalien Queen Daughter?

Well, she's grown to Full Size, with a height reaching Nineteen Feet Tall.
She is quite powerful in her own right, but she is also Kind Hearted, which she also gets from me.

But what's her name, you may ask?

Well, her name is: Yarmine.
It is Pronounced as: Ye-Arr-Mean.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment