Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Left Behind

Summary: What if Yuna and guardians left Tidus in Luca what would Tidus Do
 
I was thinking of this one for month i just have been getting lazy so it took me a while

Chapter 1 - Left Behind

Chapter 1 - Left Behind
Summary: What if Yuna and Guardians left Tidus in Luca? What would Tidus do?

Chapter 1 left behind
: Tidus P.O.V:
I was moving up past that wired statue in the middle of the street and Auron was in front of me. Just then something slashed my back I looked back saying "What the big idea" but by the time I turned around Auron was gone. "Well at least I know where I'm going".
I walked up the stairs going to the beautiful Yuna, but when I got there she and everyone was gone. I wondered where they were around Luca or went up the stairs to continue Yuna's pilgrimage. Great they abounded me like a how some people get rid of their dog and the dog is a stray, but with me I gotta go get a job and everything. Well can't just sit and whine all day I better get that job soon or I'll die.

: Yuna P.O.V:
"Are you sure that we should have left him." I asked Sir. Wakka and Lulu while walking down the Mi'hen highroad.
"It is for the best, ya he'll just be in the way" Wakka laughed.
"I guess you're... your right" I said bowing her head.
"Alright let's go!" Auron growled and I nodded trying to forget him.


: End of Chapter 1:

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment