Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Hey, I'm In The Band. XD

Sakura is new to school, but she''s already found herself a great a group of friends and the oppurtunity to sing in the beloved boy band consisting of the school rebels.

Chapter 9 - Hey, I'm In The Band. XD

Chapter 9 - Hey, I'm In The Band. XD
AN: Okay, I'm kinda bored, Eating a bunch of crap food cuz I'm suddenly reaklly hungry, and now I'm typing. Weeee!!! btw in case ur wondering the chapter title is from the song I'm In The Band from GH3. haha Enjoy. =3

Sakura stared at Sasuke for a moment. "Why are you offering me a ride? You hate me."

Sasuke gave her a look, kinda like 'it's a yes-or-no question'. "I know, I do hate you. I wanna talk to you."

Sakura looked completely confused. "About what?"

"You ask a lot of questions, just get in." He frowned, his deep eyes pouring into her soul. She got a little freaked out, thinking he may want to take her to a dark allie to chop her head off.

With the image of Sasuke as an assasinator with a butcher knife in his hand and flames in the background in her head, she walked to the other side of his car and opened the door. The inside of the car contained some trash on the floor and some scattered Redbull cans, along with a few old Taco Bell bags on the backseat. Besides that, It looked decently clean, and in okay condition. She sat down next to him as he impatiently waited for her to get in.

He quickly started the car again before she buckled her seat belt. She gave him a grim looked but realized he didn't have his seat belt on either. She put hers on anyway. What did he want to tell her?

"So..." She started, but he didn't let her finish.

"You're in the band."

Time seemed to stop, and Sakura almost forgot how to breathe. "W-What?" She could hardly speak, was he serious? There were so many other girls that tried out, how was she better than them? "Are you serious?"

"Sadly, I'm completely serious." He sighed, not even glancing towards her. "Not believeable?"

"Well... yeah, I didn't think I was that good. I didn't think I had a chance, I just did it because my friends made me tryout." Sakura looked down, thinking back to all of this.

"You're good, not great. You still need to work on your voice. And Shikamaru asked Ino to get you to tryout, cause he knew you liked a couple of the songs we've played." Sasuke said this all really boredly, as Sakura listened. "By the way, this is a commitment your making. You have to come to every band practice, practice singing every day, and later this year our band's gonna be in a Battle Of The Bands competition."

He paused for a moment, But Sakura blurted out, "Wait a second! I didn't think I would make it, I just did it for fun. I didn't even consider the commitment I had to make if I made it. I mean... It sounds kinda cool, to be in a band... but my dad would never let me be in a band." After she finished mostly yelling, Sasuke glanced at her, thinking about how quiet she was in school and how much louder she could get, then turning his eyes back to the road. "You have one of those overprotective dads?"

Sakura was a little surprised, since this had nothing to do with what they were talking about. "Yeah... He gets all freaked out when ever I do anything different."

"Atleast you have a dad..." Sakura paused for a moment. 'He doesn't have a dad?' "My dad left my mom and I after I turned 12, and my little brother was born. A year ago he came back and said he was sorry, but we didn't forgive him. So I had to help my mom raise my brother. He's 4 now."

"Ohh..." Sakura was unsure of what to say to him about this. "Sorry about your dad." What else was there to say, she didn't know how it felt to lose part of your family.

"Nah, it's okay." They were nearly to school by now.

"So... your 16 now, right?"

"Yeah, I'll be 17 soon. I was held back once when I was a kid." They pulled into the school parking lot, and Sasuke got out. Sakura quickly followed.

"And your brother, what's his name?" She asked out of curiousity as Sasuke got his backpack out of the backseat of the car.

"Damien."

"Oh." Sakura smiled to herself. 'What an adorable name'

"So, should I tell the guys you don't want to be in the band anymore?" He looked directly at her. "You know the guys were really glad that you tryed-out."

Sakura could tell he ment what he said, but she knew he still didn't want her in the band. But she kind of felt like she would be letting down her friends. And, like she had said earlier, the thought of being in a band was kinda cool. It was a chance that came around once in a lifetime. She could do it, but how would she tell her dad?

"No, tell them I want to be in the band. I'll do it." She smiled confidently, and Sasuke, who at first seemed a little confused that she suddenly wanted to do this, had a slight smile forming on his face.

"Ha, you sure? Whatever, the guys will be happy." And with that, he walked off to where his friends usually hung out in the morning, not even putting in a 'See ya in Math class.' Oh well, now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do about dad.' And Sakura was off to find her friends as well to tell them the news.

A/N: Yayy, now Sakura's in the band, But you all knew that would happen. Also i had a really hard time thinking up Sasuke's little brothers name. Btw, in case your wondering, I'm not gonna have Itachi in this. If i change my mind, I'll let you know. Sorry itachi fans! Please let me know what you think of this chapterr. =3

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment