Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Girl

My story is going to be about Indy and he's on an adventure and he meets this new girl captured by the Russians and she has a secret life as a dragon

Chapter 1 - New Girl

Chapter 1 - New Girl
<span style="font-size: 12px;"></span>It was a normal day for Dr. Jones he was in his classroom lectuing "Now,Were going to look at Egyptology if you turn your books to page 34,you can see that the Egyptians used gozz to rap the bodys in it". he said then the bell rang "Next week, were going to look at the Romans i'll be in my office on Wensday but not today". he said when the last kid was out he gatherd up his stuff and went out to his office. then there was yelling and Indy looked where it was coming from and he saw his son Mutt with a sigh he went over there they were going to get in a fight "ok,ok brake it up,break it up " he said walking in the senter of the fight "ok,who started it'" Indy said then all of them got quiet then the kid said " It was him" said the boy poting at Mutt "oh, like you didn't start it yuorself" Mutt snapped then the bell rang to go home when they were walking to there car three guys came up to him and Mutt "Dr.Jones'" one of the guys said "Yes"' said Indy "this came for you in the mail it has something to do about the russians'" he said "ok,thanks" said Indy and they walked off "Now about that fight." said Indy "the other kid started it , i swear." said Mutt " right..." said Indy and they got in the car and went to the house then he started reading the letter it said: Dear Dr. Jones it said he read on help, i'm in terrible danger I'm captured by the Rusians and I need your help to get a artifact that I found I tried to escape but they recaptured me. " well it looks like were going on an adventure". said Indy then Mutt took the letter and started reading it himself " it sounds like theres going to be an artifact if we find her". said Mutt. "well, start packing your bags were going on an adventure". said Indy. When it was morning they got plane tickets and they flew to the spot. when the plane tuoched down they got off and saw a girl in a red dress with blond hair and wereing a dragon necklace. "I'm so glad you came Dr. Jones the russians are after me I have an artifact but the russians took it from me and now I don't know where they went'" she said in a slight british accent then Mutt started looking at her in a strange way "Is your son ok'" "how do you know that hes my son"' said Indy "wild guess'" she said smiling soing her teeth a little. then they started walking and they got on a boat then she said "don't wake me up untill sunrise" "ok" said Mutt then she went to her caben but before she went there she thought of taking a bath first so she got undressed and went in the bath tub with her necklace still on. then there was a nock on the door she didn't want to anser it then she heard russians talking rthen she got all quiet trying not to make a sound then she got her necklace out of the water and held it up and it started glowing and she turned into a seadragon and she went inviseable and the russians broke the door and went to the bathtub and they looked insided and then she went back to a sea dragon and she scared the russians and she got out of the water and she changed into a dragon and she killed the russians then Mutt and Indy came in and looked down at the burning corpses then Indy said "how did you do that"' then she turned back into a human " when I was young my mother gave me this necklace now every time i'm in danger I turn into a dragon". she said. Then Mutt spoke "so thats why the Russians are after you"' said Mutt . she noded her head "well" said Indy " that could come in handy ". said Mutt and they went out. it was allmost sunrise when they docked the boat and before they got off she tuked her necklace back under her shirt. and they walked off. When they got there the town was livaly with people and then Mutt said "i'm hungery, I want to eat somewhere". " well, theres no place to eat here". she said then Indy looked at her "you been here'" said Indy "yes a cople of times" she said "have they saw you turn into a youknow" she shook her head "well you should stay that way". said Indy then they came to a store and they went in and they were a bunch of russians in there "rasgigijonesaa"! said on of the russians "I'm a reslaa"! said another "oh great". the girl and Indy both said then there leader Irana Spalko "Jones"! she said and they all formed a circle arouned them.



To be continued.....

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rangiku on March 30, 2012, 6:10:01 AM

Rangiku on
RangikuNeeds a bit of editing......BUT GOOD!!!!

IndyGirl on March 9, 2012, 4:31:16 AM

IndyGirl on
IndyGirlI'm all done with my first chapter

IndyGirl on March 2, 2012, 5:11:41 AM

IndyGirl on
IndyGirlI'm allmost done with my IJ Indiana Jones fan fict