Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - captured

My story is going to be about Indy and he's on an adventure and he meets this new girl captured by the Russians and she has a secret life as a dragon

Chapter 2 - captured

Chapter 2 - captured
They formed a circle around them then she turned into a dragon but when she did they got ropes and tied them around her neck, then Spalko spoke up "well if it is'nt Dr. Jones". she said in a strong russian accent "what do you want"' said Indy "we want that dragon neclace". she said "now get it for us or your son dies". she said and she gestured one of the gards to Mutt "ok,ok' said Indy and he went over to the girl "i'm sorry" he said to the girl and he was about to grab it she faned out her wings and started flapping her wings. Then the gards got scared and they let go and she grabed Indy and Mutt and she flew out of the restrawnt .Then they landed in a forest "man close call" said Mutt " man you can kik some butt"! said Indy she changed back into a human "thanks" she said then in the back ground they heard russians yelling "let's get out of here before they find us again" said Indy "this way" she said and they ran into the forest. It was getting dark when they stopped "lets set up camp here" said Mutt and they got some wood and they started a fire they were geting warm when they heard a crack of a twig she turned into a dragon then a boy in a black shirt and pants and white hair and gloves and had green eyes. "Danny"' she said "Rose'" said Danny then still in dragon form she ran to him and huged him "what are you doing here"' he said he told him how the russians captured her and she escaped and she introduced Indy and Mutt to him "nice to meet you". he said then they saw lights "put that fire out and lets go". said Danny they put out the fire and they ran they were running and they got to a house "get in here hurry". said Danny they went in and they just stood there " welcome to my house". said Danny it was huge "wow nice place" said Mutt "thanks". said Danny then a girl came out and she was wereing all black "Danny, who are your friends". she said "sam this is my friends Indy,Mutt, and Rose". he said " welcome" said Sam "please make yourselfs at home". said Danny "thanks" said Mutt and he sat down "man, these are comfy". said Mutt and he started jumping on the couch "Mutt"! said Indy Mutt stopped jumping then Danny came out with a plate of refresments "thanks". said Indy he placed them down and started talking then threre was a nock at the door then sombody was yelling in Russian " how did they find us"' wisperd Indy " you got to hide". said Danny they ran into another room and wated there for the signale it was all quite if the Russians found them they will have nowhere to run.


To be continued.......

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IndyGirl on March 27, 2012, 6:13:08 AM

IndyGirl on
IndyGirlI'm done with my second story will the Russians find out were they are or will they leave them alone stay tuned for the third chapter. (please Comment)