Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Close Call

My story is going to be about Indy and he's on an adventure and he meets this new girl captured by the Russians and she has a secret life as a dragon

Chapter 3 - Close Call

Chapter 3 - Close Call
They wated and wated for the singnel they heard voices where they were. "Were are they'" said a guy who was obvalsly a Russian Mutt, Indy, and Rose were just wating then they heard Danny "I'm not telling you anything!" "very well, your wife dies!" said the Russian and with that there were three gun shots and silent " now why I know why I hate these guys"! Whisperd Indy then they were out the door. "you can come out now". Said Danny all depressed they came out and saw the dead body on the floor. Then Danny got up and wiped his tears off of his face then he got mad "this means war"! He said "let's go get that artifact!" said Indy "but first how about a proper berial ". Said Rose "that sounds like a great idea." said Indy so Danny picked up his wife and Rose dug a hole with her magic necklace and they put her in the grave "should we say a few words'" Said Mutt "yes" said Danny "were gatherd here today in onor of this berial for Sam Fenton and now her husband Danny Fenton will say a few words for her". Said Rose then Danny spoke up "Sam if you can here me beyond the grave I allways loved you and don't ever forget that". He said finishing then Rose berried her and they walked away. They went back into the house and sat down all was quiet then Mutt spoke up "we need to get back for what the Russians did to Danny"! Said Mutt then Danny stood up "yes we do but what are we going to do'" said Indy "we could kill all of them'"said Danny "no, that will be to obvious." said Rose "well,what can we do'" said Mutt "lets see". Said Danny They thought and they thought then Rose said " I know how to get them back". "you do"' They all said together "yes". "Ok now heres the deal" . said Indy "we strike there camp at night". said Indy "yes a sneak attack it's the perfercit crime". said Danny "I love it"! said Mutt and he went to get his stuff he got his sword and put it behind his back, Indy got his whip and his revolver and he was ready, Rose turned into a dragon and she was ready and Danny turned into a ghost they were ready for payback. They flew and ran when they got tired they landed and walked then it was getting dark and they saw there camp site "ok so here's the plan" said Rose still in her dragon form then she flew into threre camp then Indy then Danny in his ghost form and then Mutt his sword in his hand "I'm a estla"! Said one of the Russians " ras Ji Ji jones a "! Said another "Jooones"! Said Spalko "hey big uglys looks who's back and better than ever!" said Danny then Rose brereved fire on them and they cryer in pain "that felt good" said Rose they fought and they fought and fought.


To be continued....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rangiku on May 28, 2012, 12:42:33 PM

Rangiku on
RangikuLMAO ROTFLMAO