Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hiccup's new friend

My story is going to be about how hiccup meets Eragon for the first time

Chapter 1 - Hiccup's new friend

Chapter 1 - Hiccup's new friend
It was a cold winter morning in Berk. Hiccup was doing his job helping Gobber in the shop while Toothless was curled up by the fire sleeping. And the other Vikings as well . Nobody really wanted to go out side when it was all stormy like that. Then Toothless woke up Hiccup looked at his dragon then he looked outside Astrid,Fishlegs,Ruff,Tuff,and Snotlout were having a snowball fight "can I please go have fun I've been helping you all morning." said Hiccup. Gobber looked up and wiped the swet off his face the said "go on and have fun you deserve a break." he said then Hiccup smiled and got his jacket on "come on bud let's show these guys how snowball fighting is really done!" he said he opend the door and went out side. Then he picked up some snow rolled it in a ball and threw it and it hit Astrid in the back. "you'll pay for that!" she said and she threw one at him and it hit him. "ow!, what was that for!" said Hiccup Astrid just laughed. Then there was a big shadow and they all looked up even Toothless. "I told you we should've went the other way!" said a boy on a saphire dragon "well sorry!" said the dragon."where are we any way'" said the boy then Astrid came up "who are you'" she said "I'm Eragon dragon rider and shadeslayer." said Eragon "well I'm Astrid this is Hiccup,Fishlegs,Ruff,Tuff,and Snotlout." she said "this is my dragon saphira." said Eragon. Then it was Hiccup's turn "this is Toothless." said Hiccup then four dragons landed "this is my dragon Stornfire." said Astrid. "my dragon Meatlug." said Fishlegs "my dragon Barf and Belch." "no it's mine!" "no mine!" "guys same dragon." said Hiccup "and my dragon Toothfang." said Snotlout " welcome to berk!" said Hiccup "let's go inside I bet your hungry." said Hiccup. They all went inside "you just found a friend Hiccup." said Astrid "yeah I did didn't I'" said Hiccup smiling.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IndyGirl on August 9, 2012, 10:51:52 AM

IndyGirl on
IndyGirlI'm all done with it! ;)

Rangiku on August 7, 2012, 7:08:33 PM

Rangiku on
RangikuMOREMOREMOREMORE