Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sister

Spoiler

Chapter 1 - Sister

Chapter 1 - Sister


Chapter 1

“Why am I here?” Clark asked in the fortress. “Someone close to you is here in your home.” Jor-El said. “Who?” Clark asked. “A sister.” He said. Clark left.

“Mom, you adopted a girl? Why?” Clark asked. “I don't know. She reminded me about you.” She yelped. The girl sat in silence on the couch. “What do you know about her?” Clark whispered. “She's like you!” Martha yelped. “How?” Clark asked. He was about to turn when the girl stood right there. “You don't believe her Clark?” the girl asked. “What is your name?” he asked. “Kara, but you can call me Chelsea!” she smiled. “Where are you from?” he asked. “Krypton 2. Our race wasn't destroyed. You've been there before. You were about to marry Haltom. What a nasty girl! She destroyed Krypton 2 after you left with…. Lois.” Chelsea cried. “You don't like Lois do you?” Clark asked. “Nope.” She said.

“Okay, school will be a breeze for you. Okay, if someone says hello, say hello back.” Martha said. “Chill. I came here when I was 3.” Chelsea said. She walked to the bus stop and stood next to a boy. “Hi, I'm Chip Thesauri.” He said. “I'm Chelsea Kent.” She smiled looking at him. The boy was a blond haired blue eyed. He wore a hat that said “SC”. She sat down as the boy sat down next to her. “So, where are you from?” he asked. “Kr…Crystal Lake, Tennessee.” She lied. “Never heard of it.” He said.

“I swear to you Trey, that girl is cute!” Chip said. “Dude! You thought Christy was cute. Christie is a rich, spoiled brat!” Trey yelped. “So?” Chip said. “You fall for the rich girls!” Trey said. “Maybe you should go out with Christie then.” Chip said. “Sick!” Trey said. “You're rich, and spoiled. Just what the doctor ordered. Two Snobs.” He smiled. Christie walked up. “Hi Chip!” she smiled. “Hey Chris…tie.” Chip said. “Why are you being nice to Chip?” Trey asked. “Did you see the new girl? One glance and you'll be under her spell!” she whispered. “So Chip can be yours?” Trey asked. “She's a bleach blondie.” Christie yelped. “Well, you're a red head.” Trey said. “Blondes are stupid!” Christie said. “But Chip's…” but then Christie said, “The blonde girls.” Trey looked at Chip talking to the new girl. “I guess he fallen under her spell.” Trey said. “WHAT?!” she cried. Everyone turned to her.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment