Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Experiments

Post Timeskip
Sakura’s curiosity leads to a unique situation and teaches her more about the true nature of a certain blond shinobi. Mild NaruSaku, Het but with slight yuri and mentions of yaoi

Chapter 1 - Experiments

Chapter 1 - Experiments
Experiments

A/N: I don’t own Naruto :( Woe is me.
Speaking
Thinking
Inner Sakura


       Haruno Sakura was fifteen years old and, as much as she hated to admit it, quite the prude. Despite her build up of confidence over the years as the Hokage’s apprentice and the ever growing emergence of her secret, inner personality there was one part of her that remained rather immature, much to her teenaged chagrin. And that was sex.
      Not so much the act of sex itself as everything that went with it. Kissing, touching, fondling, caressing, holding...the works. Other than some light kissing with a couple of boys she was wholly and utterly virgin.
      Of course, it was not entirely willful on her part. Sure, she was growing up to be a beautiful woman and she knew it. So did many of the male shinobi and civilians for that matter, and they made it well known. Rock Lee had yet to give up on her. She was shamed to say there were many times she actually considered accepting his advances. It wasn’t her fault! She was a sexually frustrated developing young woman. And it didn’t help to hear all the stories from Ino and the other girls of their experiences, however mild they may be. But even with the couple of times she tried dating, Sasuke’s face would flash in her mind and she would immediately pull back. She felt on some level that she would be betraying him. A small part of her even felt that she was betraying Naruto. Her heart overpowered her hormones. So instead of wallowing in her heartache she threw herself into her apprenticeship, developing her skills so that someday she would be able to return the man that was holding her back.
       It had been at least good year since the last time anyone had attempted to woo her, the population finally catching on that she wasn’t interested. Though, if they had tried recently they might have had a better chance now than before. She had grown, matured, and realized that, while she still loved Sasuke, she was no longer infatuated with him. Not that it mattered anymore—her demanding work schedule had helped her to close off her unstable hormones as much as she could without turning herself completely asexual.
        Which is why, when the sight of her returning teammate after two and a half years—looking taller, hotter, and more powerful— brought forth a long forgotten flutter of nervousness in the pit of her stomach (a nervous born not because of tension or unease or fear but because he was...well...a boy) she began to rethink her position.
         It was never good when Haruno Sakura began to think.
         Most of her other friends had done...stuff. More stuff than she had anyway. She remembered once hearing Ten Ten talk about how she and some girls from her graduation class once practiced kissing on each other during a sleep over. At the time she could only think about how disgusting that was, a girl kissing another girl. But Ino and, hell, even Hinata seemed to understand where she was coming from. It wasn’t long before she began to think about what it would be like to kiss someone of the same sex. How different would it feel to have a girl’s lips pressed against hers instead of a boy’s? The curiosity was killing her, as well as the resentment of being left behind by her peers. This also made her think about boys kissing boys—something that, God forbid any one find out, she found strangely appealing.
          Now she was sure Naruto had some experience, after all he was traveling with a super pervert, but it was killing her to know just how much. Which is what led her to be sitting on the railing of the bridge of her old team’s meeting place next to said blond. The setting sun assured them that most people of the village were returning home for the evening, allowing them some privacy. 
            Naruto was currently staring down at his reflection, swinging his feet and bouncing his sandal-clad heels against the metal barrier. Sakura took this moment to study his profile, something she had been finding herself doing more and more often. She was sure Naruto was attractive as a child too but it was easy to overlook with his overbearing orange outfit and loud personality; easy to follow everyone else’s hateful opinion of him; easy because she wanted to fit in. To say she was ashamed of her attitude back then would be an understatement. But now she could no longer deny that Naruto was attractive even if she wanted to.
            His hair was longer than when he left, but just as unruly. It managed to droop over his eyes even with the headband on. His eyes. She had never taken the time to properly look at them when Sasuke was around, being too smitten with the avenger to give the vessel the time of day. But Sasuke wasn’t around now, and it baffled her to think about how far gone she must have been not to notice the depth and beauty of them. She had never seen such expressive and bright eyes before. They were such a blue that they rivaled the ocean on a clear day. Strong and untamable—just like the boy next to her. He was taller than her now, shoulder’s broader, voice deeper...all the tell-tale signs of puberty. Thinking about how he will turn out as a man brought a shiver of pleasure down her spine.
         Cha! That boy is damn fine! Shannaro!
         I do not need help from the peanut gallery.
         “So...” Naruto said, still staring at his reflection, “What’s up?”
         Sakura cleared her throat and tucked a strand of bubblegum pink hair behind her ear. It was now or never.
          “I’ve been thinking about...things lately.”
          “Things?” Naruto asked, raising an eyebrow.
           “Yeah. Mostly about relationships and stuff.”
           Naruto’s legs stilled, but he kept his head down. She took his silence as a que to continue.
           “I mean, I’ve never had one...a real one, that is...and I’ve heard stories from the other girls and I just...I was wondering if, when you were traveling...did you...?”
           Not exactly coherent but she felt she got the point across.
           “Did I...?”
           Apparently not. She looked over at him to see he was smirking, canceling her thoughts about him being a complete idiot. Was he laughing at her? 
           “Naruto...” she growled, dragging out the last syllable of his name in a threatening manner. He laughed and faced her finally, throwing his hands up in defense.
          “Alright, alright. No need to get violent Sakura-Chan!” he placated.
          “Well...?” she asked impatiently.
          “Yes. There were a few relationships.”
           She thought she felt her heart drop down into her stomach and she wasn’t sure why. The ‘few’ wasn’t lost on her either. The thought of Naruto being sought after wasn’t so mind-boggling any more. After all, without the reputation of Kyuubi hanging overhead Naruto was very approachable.
          “How much have you done?” she asked; hesitantly, since she wasn’t so sure she wanted to know the answer.
           Naruto snorted and looked back at his reflection. A small breezed caused a few strands of golden hair to brush across his trademark whiskers.
          “What haven’t I done?” Strangely his voice sounded rather disdainful.
          “Oh,” Sakura said with her eyes downcast, her face heating up at the implications. “So you’ve—”
          “Yeah.”
          His attitude confused her. She would have thought he would be boasting about his exploits, not hiding them from her. Then again, as Sakura learned more about the older Naruto in the last couple months she discovered he was very conscious about how much people actually knew about him personally. He was constantly afraid he would loose their friendship.
           Thinking of friendship brought her back to what Ten Ten said...and the question she originally wanted to ask him.
          No way! What would he think of me? Bringing up something like that so suddenly.
          Do it girl! You have to know! Just the thought makes you all hot and bothered!
           He’ll think I’m a freak!
          Who cares? Stop torturing yourself over this and just ask!
          “Naruto have you...ever...I mean...” she honestly didn’t know how to word this without sounding like a complete and utter pervert. Naruto had turned his head in her direction, quirking it slightly to the side with his eyes squinted shut, making him look like a fox...an adorable fox at that. Damn him, he was not making this easy.
          “Have I...” he prodded along. Sakura took a deep breath and squared her shoulders so she was facing him more, her face set with resolve.
         “Have you ever kissed another boy?”
        There, I said it.
         There was silence. Sakura felt the blood rush to her cheeks in humiliation as he stared at her, and then—
          “Well of course,” he said with a fresh grin as if it were obvious, “you were there...along with half the class.” The last part was muttered contemptuously but she heard it nonetheless. 
          “Huh?” It only took a moment for her to realize he was speaking about the incident with Sasuke at the academy when they were twelve.
          “No...not that...I meant a real kiss.”
           “Like tongues and whatnot?” He said helpfully. Having his full gaze on her once more only allowed her to nod her head embarrassedly. Naruto grinned again, thinking she looked positively adorable biting her lip like that.
            “Yes,” he answered honestly, “I have.”
            Sakura’s eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Truthfully she expected he would give the negative, under the impression that he was completely strait. Something warm and unfamiliar pooled in her lap as mental images of Naruto making out with handsome, older men flooded her mind. Inner Sakura was bouncing off the psychological walls.
             Naruto saw her expression and looked away from her, his own face burning with embarrassment now.
            “That’s—that’s...” She stuttered, trying to reassure him that she wasn’t disgusted.
            “Unexpected?” he offered, still not looking at her.
            “Yeah, and hot!” She finally exclaimed, before gasping and clamping her hands over her mouth. It was rare, but on occasion her inner self would take over her mouth, often bringing forth trouble.
             He looked at her, pleasantly surprised and a bit amused.
             “Can it be?” he asked mockingly, “Does Haruno Sakura actually have a libido?”
              “What?” she squeaked at the sudden, lewd comment. Naruto chuckled and shook his head.
             “Don’t think I haven’t heard about you. Konoha’s ‘Ice Queen.’” The teasing smile slipped from his face so fast she thought me might fall off the bridge, “Don’t do this to yourself, Sakura-Chan. Don’t put your life on hold for him. You deserve better.”
             Sakura was silent for a moment, staring at the scuffed, black toes of her boots. She could feel his concentrated stare warm the side of her face and she blushed.
              “I—I know that now,” she said quietly, “And I’m trying. But I don’t know where to start. I want to be more...more...” 
              “Adventurous,” he suggested.
              “Yeah.”
              Naruto looked interested at this.
              “So what’s stopping you?”
              “Well...” she trailed off knowing she didn’t have an answer at hand and allowed the silence to consume them once more.
              “What was it like? When you kissed...the guy...”
               Naruto looked shocked at the sudden change of topic. But his eyes softened at the shy yet eager expression on his teammate’s face.
               “It’s different from kissing girls. I felt...less in control I guess is a way to describe it. It wasn’t as soft as a girl’s kiss...more demanding if anything. And there was more than one guy.” He added as an after thought. He winked at her astonished face, causing her to giggle.
               “What about you?”
               “Huh?” she asked intelligently.
               “Haven’t you kissed any girls before?”
               Sakura sighed despondently, “No...”
                “Wow. And here I thought all girls did that. At least, that’s what some of the girls I made friends with said they did. You mean...you’ve never practiced on your girlfriends or anything?”
               Sakura shook her had negatively, refusing to look at him. She had the right mind not to ask more about these “friends” of his. Naruto gave a pleasant laugh.
               “You almost seem disappointed.” He pointed out.
              Sakura chewed on her bottom lip and fiddled her fingers, not denying it.
               “Well why don’t you try it with Ino or something?” He tried to help. His eyes took a distant look and a perverted grin stretched across his face. It didn’t take her huge brain behind that forehead to figure out what he was thinking.
              “Idiot!” She cried, pounding him on the head and successfully knocking that particular fantasy out of it. “Besides,” she added quietly, “I don’t think Ino would go for it. We’ve kind of passed the age where it’s ok to experiment.”
              “Nah,” Naruto waved her off, grinning at the hint that she had at least thought about it, “You’re never too old to experiment.”
             Sakura, feeling slightly better, was inclined to agree. They were left in a comfortable silence, both teens looking out across the river enjoying each other’s company.
             “Do you really want to try it?” Naruto asked suddenly.
            “What?” she asked, looking at him again. A small feeling of dread filled her at the expression on his face. It was a devious one that she remembered all too well from their academy days.
            “Kissing a girl.”
            “Why?” she inquired, giving him a suspicious look. He only grinned devilishly at her in response. Making a familiar hand sign with his fingers there was a poof of smoke and suddenly Sakura was no longer sitting next to her male teammate. She was sitting next to a girl. One clad in orange and black with long blonde hair pulled into pigtails, big, blue eyes, a pert nose, full lips and three lines along each cheek.
             “Eh? N-Naruto? What are you doing?”
Naruto rested a smaller, finer hand on the railing right next to Sakura’s hip and leaned toward the older girl.
             “You want to try kissing a girl, don’t you?” She purred with heavy lidded eyes. Sakura looked stricken under the lustful gaze, blushing horribly to the roots of her hair.
             “No way!” She yelled automatically. She spun on her butt away from the water and hopped onto the bridge.
              “See, this is your problem,” Naruto said, slipping off the rail as well. She crossed her arms over her chest looking annoyed. “Stop letting your inhibitions hold you back. Do you want to be a prude forever?”
              “Hey! I’m no prude! At least I’m not a tramp!”
              Yeah, who the hell are you calling a prude, dog! Shannaro!
              Naruto’s laugh was somehow dainty as well as cynical, and her sapphire eyes hardened.
               “Then prove it.” When Sakura made no indication she would change her mind she said, “You can take down an Akatsuki member but you can’t kiss someone?”
               “But you’re not even a real girl!” Sakura argued.
               “Sure I am!” Naruto said cheerfully. And she pranced right up to the pink haired girl, grabbed one of her hands, and placed it on a D sized breast. “See?”
               Sakura didn’t even think to move her hand away. Underneath her fingers was the warm, soft feeling of a woman’s breast. She gave it an experimental squeeze to confirm it.
                “How—?”
                “Now I know you didn’t think I was prancing around in a henge all these years...” Naruto demanded teasingly.
                “Naruto...” Sakura gasped, finally taking her hand away from the other girl’s chest, “This is really advanced! To manage to change your whole gender...that’s just...” 
                Naruto gave an uneasy laugh and scratched the back of her head much in the same manner as her male counterpart would. 
                “Yeah...it requires a lot of chakra though. I was actually surprised Konohamaru managed it so young...” 
                “You have a lot of chakra though,” Sakura pointed out, “How long do you think you could hold that form?”
               “Oh, at least a few months,” he stated airily. Sakura’s sea-green eyes rounded.
               “Really?” 
               “Yeah, but I don’t. After a while my emotions and feelings get all weird and out of whack and stuff.”
               Sakura closed her eyes and nodded to herself. It made sense, since girls had different hormones than boys and they were at a very crucial and demanding age.
               “So, are we gunna do this or what?”
               Sakura’s eyes sprang back open and stared back at the eager looking blond who was just an arms length away from her by now.
               “I—I...um...” She wanted to, really, she did. Not only to satisfy her own curiosity but to prove to            Naruto and anyone else that she was not a prude. She was fun and adventurous and why was she suddenly able to feel soft puffs of warm air on her face?
               It seemed Naruto made the decision for her and was closing in. One warm hand had cupped her left cheek, stroking a soothing rhythm with the pad of its thumb across the soft flesh of her cheek, while the other went to rest firmly on her right hip. The female Naruto was almost nose to nose with Sakura, moist, pink lips hovering just over her own. She lifted her wide, anxious eyes to meet a relaxed and hazy gaze.
              “Naruto—”
              “You need to loosen up, Sakura.”
              Each word left a draft of tepid air from the mouth centimeters from her own and it distracted her from noticing the drop of the suffix. Her insides were doing a weird twisting mania and she couldn’t tell if it was because she was uncomfortable or because she was excited.
               She saw Naruto close her eyes and soon followed the suit as she felt velvety skin touch against her mouth. It was a light kiss, barely even felt, but before she could even think of opening her eyes again the lips were back against hers with a bit more pressure. She could feel Naruto’s mouth open a bit against hers with the next point of contact to give a little suction to her top lip, then again to her bottom lip. It carried on for a bit like that before Sakura thought to return the favor, the kiss steadily growing more heated as the lips convened with each other. She hadn’t even realized she had one arm wrapped around a small orange waist and raised another to bury in downy, blond tendrils. She nearly pulled away when she felt Naruto’s tongue slip through her parted lips and glide along her teeth, the bare tip of it tickling her own tongue. Instead she decided to open her mouth a bit wider to allow her access, hesitantly bringing her own tongue forwards and mimicking her actions.
                Never had she felt this good from a kiss. There was a light fluttering in her chest and a warm tingling began between her legs. She could really learn a lot from Naruto...her insides were a complete mess of sensations.
                So it was no surprised when she made a small whine of protest in the back of her throat when Naruto slowly pulled away from her, a small trail of saliva connecting their kiss swollen lips before Naruto dived back in and gave it a quick, playful lick.
                 Sakura slowly opened here eyes, letting the sensations of the kiss die down. Her breathing was still a bit heavy from their activities.
                  “See?” Naruto giggled and transformed back to her normal form before continuing, “That wasn’t so bad now was it?”
                  The change in voice pitch managed to jerk Sakura the rest of the way back to reality. She focused

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverKitsune on November 26, 2006, 5:06:38 PM

SilverKitsune on
SilverKitsuneThe writting is EXTREMELY tiny. I had to transfer to word perfect.good story