Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - "What a Day"

Tobi the assassin, Scott the male modle, the assassnation of a true friend and crush. Will he live?

Chapter 1 - "What a Day"

Chapter 1 - "What a Day"
Tobis True Fear
Chapter 1 What a day
Tobi woke up to see his best friend Scott still asleep. He smiled when one of Scotts black cat ears twitch, the young man must be dreaming. Tobi got out of bed and put his shirt on; he went to the living room to get his shoes for work. He is an assassin for these people they hire the best to kill people that they were ordered to get, one of the greatest assassins died from falling to a terrible death the body was never found,
Tobi went to the roof he jumped off letting his wings come and he flew off leaving a sleeping Scott at home.
A few hours passed and Scott woke up from his cat nap he went into the kitchen smiling, he had to get ready for work, he had to go model for the cover of Sexy Males Magazines he knew Tobi bought them, he found them while he was cleaning he smiled when saw the blush on the young mans face. Salem and Miki let them since the girls were so embarrassed to have inner perverts so they gave them an apartment to live in.
And Scott liked it; he got to be with a young man that he loved and adored. They never noticed how close they were getting, Tobi started to sleep in Scotts room since the thunder storm that happened a few months ago. Tobi said hell be out of his room when he got over the thunder storm thing, but Scott wanted Tobi to stay in his room as long as he liked.
Scott grabbed his bag and left for work, Tobi wouldnt be home for a few hours.

15 hours passed and Tobi was home covered in blood, which was the messiest assassination he had to do in this job. When he put his stuff down the door opened to show Scott covered with womens lip-stick kisses on his face, clothes torn, a few nail marks on the mans torso and chest. Scott smiled when he saw Tobi, How was work?
Tobi felt a little jealousy that these rapid fan girlss were hurting his Scott, It was okay except that Im covered in blood.
Scott almost gagged from the scent of blood, but it was Tobis job to be an assassin, I just attack by fan girls and boys.
Tobi felt even more jealousy rise in him, How dare they touch my Scott!?
Scott noticed that Tobi was getting angry that his fans were getting to him, Tobi? I didnt get raped or anything if that makes you feel better.
It made Tobi feels a little better to hear that, Scott was very important to him, So youre not to badly hurt?
Scott smiled softly with a light blush on his face, Im fine To& not finishing what he was about to say Scott fallen to the floor from the smell of to much blood.
Tobi gasped when Scott fainted, SCOTT!?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 hours passed and Scott was awakening feeling a little dizzy then he remembered that he fainted from the smell of so much blood in one place. He sighed then saw so of the nail marks were still on his chest which really stinted a little now that he remembered it.
Tobi? Scott looked a little sad not to see his friend by him till he heard a crash from the kitchen, TOBI!?
This day just got a whole lot worse.


To Be Continued&.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment